QLD State Team Fundraiser.

The Spanner

Tenpin's Jamie Lyon
Hi Everyone ...

I'm thinking about trying to raise some money for the state team.

The K&K is next weekend, so I'm thinking along the lines that people can sponsor me in the ten games of qualifying in the K & K.

Stuff like 20 cents a strike ... 10 cents a spare ... or they can get creative ..

"Marto ... in game 5, frame 3 .. make a strike and I'll give the state team $5."

"Marto .. I'll give the state team $5 for every game you beat (insert name here) in the qualifying games."

"Marto .. I'll give the state team $2 for every turkey you throw"

"Marto .. I'll give the state team $1 for everyone that you beat".

Or you can donate a flat fee....

I'll be taking it seriously ... there will be no 'I'll give you $5 if you play this frame in your undies" Ronnie.

I'm personally going to throw in $1 for every open frame I leave. That could cost me a small fortune at Kedron ... my avg for the last two K&K's is about 165. :mad: :surrender:

Pledge your dollars here .... or send me a PM if you dont want it publicised. Make it easy .. make it hard, I'm not bothered.

C'mon ... get into the spirit and have some fun with this one.

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO THE QLD RACHUIG FUND !!!

Marto.

Peter, $5 for every game you beat Cam. Smith !!!

Good idea and I feel sure you will get some takers - at least it is something different for a fund-raising effort. Every bit helps!!

Flower

Peter, $5 for every game you beat Cam. Smith !!!
Good idea and I feel sure you will get some takers - at least it is something different for a fund-raising effort. Every bit helps!!
Flower
ure gonnna be payin 50 bucks mary hes been on fire lately

ill go $5 for every game over 190 martos bowls

Ok ... so far we have ...

$1 for every open frame
$5 for every game I beat Cam Smith
$5 for every game over 190
and $2 for every Christmas Tree I leave ...

any others ... c'mon ... support your state team !!!

I'll kick in $5 for every 250+ game bowled by any member of the Gold Coast Teams in the Assoc. Challenge.

Hey Marto,

We have been watching your form lately and have decided on the following

Brad will sponsor you $2.00 for every strike in the 5th frame
Rachel will sponsor you $2.00 for every 5 bagger
Shontay will sponsor you $2.00 for every 10th frame bagged out
Khynan will sponsor you $2.00 for every 220+ game

Good luck and hope you cash in for the Rachuig Team

Disclaimer:
Please note this offer is only valid for Peter "The Spanner" Martin during the K & K Classic held at Kedron May 25/05/07 - 27/05/07. This offer is not valid in conjuction with any other offers and may only be claimed by Peter Martin. Should Peter not recieve any sponsorship from the Reggars Family during this tournament he is to shout drinks to Leon and Brad for three (3) consecutive Thursday nights at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl. HA HA HA

Peter,
John Whillans - $2 for every 5 closed frames in a row !!
Patrick Lahy - $2 for a 300 game (this is my 6yr. old grandson !) He is a short arm - long pocket kid ......

Flower

Ok ... firstly - thanks to those who supported this ... very much appreciated.

Here's the rundown ...

Me - $16 - (16 Open Frames)
Brad - $8 (4 Strikes in the 5th frames)
Darren Suna $2 (for the trick shot where a pin came from out of the pit to stand back up on the deck ... I thought Brad must have been down the back for that one)
Rachel - Safe
Shontay - Safe
Khynan - $2 (Just get it off mum, mate.)
Tim - $0 (I dont think i left even a 7-10 all day ... but i saw a few - and saw Brando spare the 7-10 too ...).
Andrew S - $5 (Dale Stewart 266)
John Whillains - $10 (10 "5 closed frames in a row" Apparently was supposed to be $1 Mary - not $2 .. so I've let him off.)
Cam Smith - $30 (6 games over 190)
Jase - $25 (saw me after 4 games and offered $5 for every 190+ and $20 for any 250+)
Flower - $40 (I think Cam is in for a bit of trouble at the next twin tour)
Patrick Lahy - $0 (you were really lucky my 300less streak is continuing).

All up - $138 raised.

Thanks again for the support.

That's really great work Pete. Despite some "uncalled" for detractors' :mad: :swear: comments to your bit of fundraising fun, at least a lot of people got a great "kick" out of your novel approach. :) Well done and I'm sure the beneficiaries of your efforts will appreciate it. :beerchug: :smiley.php:

Cheers, and very well bowled.

Back
Top Bottom