QLD. LADIES CLASSIC 2013

I think it is called $$$$$ Bec !!!! With a 24/7 workforce, the entry fee plus time off work equates to a big loss of money. Hoping to pick up some more entries but still very happy with numbers with the severe downturn of late in women's nominations. Thanks to Batesy for continuing his support in spite of the loss of social play and to BIG GIRLS DON'T CRY ANYMORE for their faith over the last 15 years.

Squad list on 7th July after deposits have been paid .... please note that there are a few spots available now so please consider !! If you require pick up from Bris. Airport, let me know.

If anyone can contact Karen Middleton from ACT to ask if she could confirm her spot, I would appreciate it.

Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 7.7.2013.xls
    38 KB · Views: 69
PLEASE NOTE: Lanes at Caboolture will be available for practice at these times:

SATURDAY 13th JULY at 1.00pm
SUNDAY 14th JULY at 9.00am
FRIDAY 19th JULY at 1.00pm

Montreal 41'-12 Lane Pattern will be laid.
Please contact Caboolture Bowl on 07 5495 6000 to book.

Reactions: bm2
I was thinking the same thing just the other day Bee! We are going to miss Lexi taking all the underwear!! Lol

Attaching squad list on Sun. 14th July with a week to go! 4 spots available in A Squad so PLEASE consider nominating. Also attaching a sponsor THANK YOU sheet ... anyone wishing to either enter the tournament or be a part of the sponsor list, contact:

Mary Flower
Ph: 07 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
FB

Attachments

• QLC SQUADS 14.7.13.xls
    38 KB · Views: 99
  • PLATINUM.GOLD.SILVER SPONSORS 2013.pdf
    256.2 KB · Views: 23
Back
Top Bottom