Qld Darryl Holt Challenge

bm2

I'm still standin'
Are there any details with regards to AGM's and rolloffs for the Qld 2008 Darryl Holt challenge teams available yet?

would be good to hear any info.

i need to find out if im able to roll of.

I only bowled 21 games in my league last year for a 179 avg before i blew my knee out and havent bowled since. I will be starting back soon from my knee reconstruction and wondering if im able to roll off for this tourney

Danny Simpson I believe is the best person to contact regarding this event in QLD…I do believe that Peter Coburn has been in contact with Danny’s message bank , so hopefully there will be some answers for you all real soon…

Hope that helps…

Are there any details with regards to AGM's and rolloffs for the Qld 2008 Darryl Holt challenge teams available yet?
hey broni

I think there will be news out in the next week or two about the agm as soon as i know ill post it on here. I also think the rolls will be towards the end of march but that will be confirmed at the AGM.

Cheers
cam

Please be advised that the AGM for the South East QLD Darryl Holt Challlenge will be held at AMF Hyperdome, Shopping Centre, Cnr Pacific Highway & Bryants Rd, Loganholme, in the meeting room at 7:30pm sharp on Wednesday 20th February 2008.

Nomination forms will be avail on this forum in the next couple of days

Any queries should be directed to:

Danny Simpson President 0416 497 400
Alan Swan V President 0448 115 406

Back
Top Bottom