PUTNEY Wins Women's Adelaide Cup 2007

Jase

Admin
Staff member
NSW Ann-Maree Putney won the 2007 Women's Adelaide Cup from WA’s Carol Gianotti and Maxine Nable from NSW was third. All three ladies won 8 of there match play games along the way. Putney averaged 203.33 for her 27 game pinfall total of 5650.

Gianotti averaged 202.63 for her 27 games and had a pinfall of 5631 only 19 pins behind Putney. Nable of NSW was a further 57 pins further back in third place. Maxine Forrest of WA rounded out the top 12.Defending champion Kerry-Ann Klop finished in 6th position.

Well done to AMP for winning this years WAC.

I have one question though....

What happened to a certain young lady who qualified 5th in the 1st Stage, yet is no where to be found in the 2nd Stage?

Well done to AMP for winning this years WAC.

I have one question though....

What happened to a certain young lady who qualified 5th in the 1st Stage, yet is no where to be found in the 2nd Stage?

Congrats from all of us to AMP as well.

BJ - sad story and my fault. Quite simply, not being all that familiar with that side of Adelaide, I missed a turn on the way to the bowl and by the time we backtracked to get there, we missed check in by a whisker.

Real tragedy is Jen was bowling very well and would have given the leader board a real shake on Sunday. Also unfortunate was Kassey Fechner who was with us, and she had bowled very well Saturday too.

Sorry again girls............Max:(

Congrats from all of us to AMP as well.
BJ - sad story and my fault. Quite simply, not being all that familiar with that side of Adelaide, I missed a turn on the way to the bowl and by the time we backtracked to get there, we missed check in by a whisker.
Real tragedy is Jen was bowling very well and would have given the leader board a real shake on Sunday. Also unfortunate was Kassey Fechner who was with us, and she had bowled very well Saturday too.
Sorry again girls............Max:(

LOL! Don't worry Max, it was definitely a classic moment. Provided Jen and I with plenty of entertainment during the day anyway (as well as plenty of other people judging by the looks we got!! :D).

Congrats to Ann-Maree on a great performance.

Don't worry Max, next time the pair of them will set there alarm clock, I mean why did they cut it so fine to get to the bowl anyway.

Was that to make there Grand entrance, ;) ;) well they made the grand entrance and got all the looks they wanted....:)

Sorry Jen and KC I am still laughing about it. You know it is all in good fun tho.

Congratulations AMP! You bowled well all w/e...a fantastic victory
I agree with KC. As much as I missed bowling, it was a classic moment providing an entertaining day. Especially when numerous people were not too quick off the mark :D
Had an enjoyable w/e all the same...Im sure people will laugh at us for some time to come :rolleyes:

Jen

Congratulations AMP! You bowled well all w/e...a fantastic victory
I agree with KC. As much as I missed bowling, it was a classic moment providing an entertaining day. Especially when numerous people were not too quick off the mark :D
Had an enjoyable w/e all the same...Im sure people will laugh at us for some time to come :rolleyes:
Jen

How many drinks did you make max buy you?

Back
Top Bottom