Public Apology

Lhutchy

To all bowlers, Coaches, Managers, and Spectators at the under 25's on the weekend.

I would like to offer a public apology for the way I acted on the weekend at Elizabeth bowl. I should Have never let my personal and physical problems affect my actions. I am really sorry for disappointing so many of you, I am ashamed of what I did seeing it was my last year. As Many of you know I have been having problems with my wrist and knees. My wrist is a lot worse then i have let people know, and the weekend i realized how bad it really is. So i am taking a break from bowling and anything involved with the sport for awhile. At this point in time i can not see myself returning at all, But who knows what will come in 2010.

Thank you to all the people who have put and effort in to my game and have stuck with me right through my dummy spitting on the weekend. I have enjoyed all the friends I have made bowling .

Last Good luck to all those that made the masters for the weekend. You all deserve it!

And to all the young and up and coming bowlers cherish all the time you have in this sport and all the friends you have made and will make.

Yours in Bowling

Lee Hutchison

Lee,

I dont know what happened or what personal problems you may have, but to make a apology in this way is a big step, I hope for all your mates in the bowling community that you get yr problems fixed and you get to come back a better bowler.

take care

Lee
this is Jimmy Conor's dad. .Mate i think what you have done in issuing a public apology was a very gutsy thing to do .which in itself is a testament to you and the type of guy you are. take some time off to let your injuries heal up but don't stay away too long youre too good a bowler and even more too good a bloke i personally know what help and encouragement you gave Conor when he was just starting for which we are both grateful hope to see you around jimmy

Lee,

Having gotten to know you well over the last years, I say that your apology says more about you than anything that might have happened on one day on the lanes.

You are a champion bloke who gives so much to so many and I hope you are not lost to the sport.

Every time I see you, you remain upbeat despite anything that is going on in your life. You are always willing to help others (including trying to correct my fatally flawed game) and do it with grace and passion.

Even if others do not come out on this forum and support you, be assured that you have many friends in the sport and so much respect.

Keep your chin up mate.

Des

Mate,

What happenned, sounds like you just had a bad day. Happens to the best of us once or twice in a lifetime.
You have allot of talent, so don't stay away too long as you might enjoy not being in a bowling centre!

Fix yourself up my boy!!!

see you on your return!

cheers

tony

Lee,

We have been friends now for several years, and last weekend i could see the devastation in your eyes, every shot you fought on through the pain and bowled those 18 games. Anyone else would have probably pulled out, but not you. You kept on fighting and that's what makes you such a great bowler.

I hope that this break your having allows for all your physical problems to heal, and for your eventual return to bowling is a very successfull one. You honestly are too good to lose from the bowling community as you have helped so many others with their game (including me).

If you ever want to talk, i'm there for you mate.

Zac Krebbekx

To Lee

To be honest I did'nt even know of your struggles so there isn't really any need to apologise. However I too have have known the difficulty of injury to the wrist although I'm not sure mine was from bowling, Bahahaha! Take the time, I returned (sort of) realising there is more to life than the game. Take an interest in coaching if you can't walk away altogether and don't rush back, seriously.

Regards,

Hugh Cavallaro (Hopkins, don't ask).

Well Said Lee

Good Luck for the future - just remember no one is perfect. I have seen plenty of dummy spits in my time (some from the best bowlers in Australia) - also had a few spits myself.

Anyway keep your spirits high & work on getting you body right.

Hope to see ya on the lanes again soon

Dave Kuhn

Back
Top Bottom