PROPOSED CHANGES TO AUSTRALIAN CUP

Bert

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

After discussing with the centre, and listening to the Bowlers, we have proposed a delayed start to the Adult Australian Cup.

The proposed change to the starting times are as follows for the Qualifying stages

A Squad - Check in 10.15am Bowl 10.30am

B Squad - Check in 2.30pm Bowl 3pm (approx)

All other conditions of the entry remain as per the entry form.

This is a proposal only at this stage and a final decision will not be made unitl 6pm Monday 7th Nov. The final
decision will be made based on any negative comments received regarding this proposed change.

Regards

Brett Smith

Morning All

With no objections received, we have moved the starting times for the qualifying squads for the Adult Australian Cup.

Checkin for A Sqaud is now 10.15am with bowling starting at 10.30am
Checkin for B Squad is now 2.30pm with a bowling starting time of 3pm (approx)

Regards

Brett

Starting a tournament at a decent hour, who could argue with that? Even though I am not at the level to even think about attending, if I were, I would be delighted with the change. Those really early mornings are a killer for night owls like myself! LoL :D

Nice.

Starting a tournament at a decent hour, who could argue with that? Even though I am not at the level to even think about attending, if I were, I would be delighted with the change. Those really early mornings are a killer for night owls like myself! LoL :D

Nice.

I only throw a 200 average. 210 on a good day and 180 on a bad day.

I go to these things to learn, so i can one day be competitive. When i throw bad games i dont say to myself "oh great im 100 under the card i cant make it to the money now" i go "right next time i lose my line dont fight it, keep my eyes open and move, if i trusted my gut i might have done a bit better"

Back
Top Bottom