proposal

griggsy

I just want a little bit of feedback here.
at the end of the yr i will be aquiring a product call bowlersmap from ebonite. its a high tech coaching computer progam, if you want to find out some information on it go to www.ebonite.com . now what i would like to do is to use this progam for private coaching purposes but more so to help our state's state teams during their training session. now that being said i won't actually have an active role in coaching because i would like to leave that up to the more experienced and more knowledgable coaches, but instead be there to operate the program while these sessions are in play. i feel with this program we could bring our state from already what it is to something so much more.
what are your thoughts, any feedback is appreciated and if any one would like to discuss it further with me please feel free to get in contact with me.

Sounds good to me, bowlersmap is top of the line when it comes to video annalizing software, unlike other more expensive programs this is specialy designed for bowling and looks great.

im sure you would get alot of use out of it and bowlers would greatly bennifit.

my 2 cents

thank you to the person who got in contact with me about this proposal. it will definately be going ahead now that i know it can be used for something else than just my own benefit. I will keep the people involved updated on progress and let you know exactly when it has arrived.

thanks muchly
jason

Back
Top Bottom