Printable scoresheet

Freddie

Mr Coachy Man wants me to keep track of what pins I'm leaving, and where the ball is going if I miss. Couldn't be bothered wandering around pro shops trying to find a book with the little pin decks, couldn't find anything useful via Google, so I made one up. Fits 12 games on an A4 page, assuming your printer can handle 0.5cm margins :) Zipped because it's heeeeuge in Excel 97 format. Could probably turn it into a PDF if someone wants that instead. Hopefully this is useful for someone!

http://www.madcowdisease.org/stuff/scoresheet.zip

Cheers Freddie

I've been told to do something like this but had no idea how to make one up. It will be good to see which pins I'm leaving and helps with analysing your game.

Nice one!

It looks just like the score sheet that the Ebonite Bowling Coordinator prints out.
Its a great way to track what you are shooting and leaving ;)

Hey Freddie,
Nice job. Not sure why it was so big (around 4 MB), Excel 2000 brought it down to 35 kb and pdf down to 7 kb!

Here it is as a pdf

Sumo

Yeah, it was originally an Excel 2003 file and 40KB or so, but I was unsure how many people would actually be able to open it. Imagine my surprise when I saved it as Excel 97 and it went up to 4MB :eek:

Looks great thanks. It will be good to see any patterns with pins left.

Mantis

Here's one with a choice between 1 and 2 pin sets on the last frame. Newer format file, which is a lot smaller than the 9.xMB it wanted for old format :)