President's Shield Roll Offs Results After 18 Games

hey
we were simply defending the girls because joel decided to mention that our girls bowled shocking but i disagree the girls bowled the best they could!!!
he should never have come on here and said what he did!!!!!
we just reminded him of how he bowled in the roll offs!!!
and that he shouldnt go mouthin bout other peoples performances when he himself didnt bowl well.they might have bowled bad but they are only 11 and 12 exect for gyan, but they actually made the team!!!

8) MARSH 8)

DA BOY said:
hey
we were simply defending the girls because joel decided to mention that our girls bowled shocking but i disagree the girls bowled the best they could!!!
he should never have come on here and said what he did!!!!!
we just reminded him of how he bowled in the roll offs!!!
and that he shouldnt go mouthin bout other peoples performances when he himself didnt bowl well.they might have bowled bad but they are only 11 and 12 exect for gyan, but they actually made the team!!!

8) MARSH 8)

He may have bowled the best he could and I'm not singling out you or the people that stuck up for the girls I'm stating that all you guys down there do is pay others out and then you wonder where all your bowlers went .. eesh wake up!!!

Kara

*'TOPHER* said:
I am aware i wasnt being targeted as such, but joel comes on here and starts mouthing off about these girls that bowled oh so bad, 3 of these girls are under the age of 12,
they arnt going to come on here and stand up for them selfs heck they probably dont even know total bowling exists, someone needs to stand up for these girls when other bowlers come on here and start mouthing off.

it was but a learning experience for these girls, and they bowled there best and bowled , thats all that matters isnt it?

the comment about joels style was cheap i accept that but really this guy's style ****'s me off i cant stand it.

Topher

as for you maybe your style does exactly the same to other people ... you dont have to stick up for others you just feel the need to get involved in the situation cause it appears that you LOVE to post! .. How old are you?? and btw it doesnt matter how old they are .. they may have been bowling for their whole lives just because their young doesn't make them disadvantaged experiance does.

Kara

KaZzZa said:
*'TOPHER* said:
I am aware i wasnt being targeted as such, but joel comes on here and starts mouthing off about these girls that bowled oh so bad, 3 of these girls are under the age of 12,
they arnt going to come on here and stand up for them selfs heck they probably dont even know total bowling exists, someone needs to stand up for these girls when other bowlers come on here and start mouthing off.

it was but a learning experience for these girls, and they bowled there best and bowled , thats all that matters isnt it?

the comment about joels style was cheap i accept that but really this guy's style ****'s me off i cant stand it.

Topher

as for you maybe your style does exactly the same to other people ... you dont have to stick up for others you just feel the need to get involved in the situation cause it appears that you LOVE to post! .. How old are you?? and btw it doesnt matter how old they are .. they may have been bowling for their whole lives just because their young doesn't make them disadvantaged experiance does.

Kara

Im not saying my style doesnt make others feel the same im just saying i dont like his, its called an opinion.

It wasnt a matter of me posting simply cause i "LOVE" to post, i wouldnt let anyone mouth off about the tassie girls its called supporting them..that thing u all rekon we dont do.

And i would personaly say that a 12 year old wouldnt have the ability to have the same lvl of a mental game that say a 16 year old would, but thats just wat i think...yet again an opinion(if that makes sense)

Topher

Well my opinion along with alot of others, people only stick up for each other in Tassie if it means putting someone else down .. I've seen it, experienced it and got sick of it. I dont think you have been in the politics enough to experience what I have .. People you think are you friends turn out to be your worst enemies, just a tip for you there.

some 16 year olds may be as immature as a 12 year old .. and remember girls grow up alot faster than guys do.

I think you have gotten me a little wrong here .. I am not having a go at you in anyway shape or form I am telling you that you are simply adding to the problem.

hey
the boys team was told to stick up and support the girls team, and that is what i did i stuck up for the girls.
the comment i made about joel was SIMPLE just to tell him that he should look at his own performance before he bags other people!!
and people who dont know what has gone on shouldnt comment at all!!!
just to clear up!!!!!!!
Marsh

*ERASED* Sorry not lowering myself there

I'm over this topic but I do have to get my point across Marshall, to stand up for someone you DO NOT have to pay someone else out, your jsut lowering yourself to their level. it is no wonder why tassie has no bowlersand loses any they have :roll:

Final word I have to say you can say what you want I've said what I need to say and I didn't lower myself .

as for tassie
Thanks for the memories :?

Kara

just one last post
if i am CORRECT this years roll offs we had the SAME amount of girls as last year and about the same if not MORE boys this year so how have we lost bowlers??? if we did lose one or two it was because of other reasons not ones like this one!! as like yourself kara it was not because of mouthing or anything like that i believe!!!! so that is my last post on this subject and i hope the wrong posts have been fixed by this post!!!!

Marsh

Back
Top Bottom