8. Stephen Hayes 4098 170.7
9. Chris O'Shea 3979 165.7
10. Joel Johnson 3666 152.7
11. Dimitri Moraitis 3335 138.9

Pacer. Damian Crick 2203 (12 Games) 183.5

Team Coach - Garry Crick
Boys' Manager - Simon Commane
Girls' Manager - Kathy Crick

Congratulations to those who made the 2005 Team, and a great effort by all who rolled off.

Yeah huge effort to everyone that bowled, was a great 4 days of bowling glad i made the effort to have a bash at it...but watch out cause next year ill beat u all :wink: :wink: :wink:

Topher

yeh tohper wateva :p we will c who wins anyway thats 12 months away

comgrats to all the people that bowl well done and good luck in canberra :)

I'd like to offer my Congratulations to all the boys who made the team this year especially the new comers Jono and the Acuavera Brothers. Also a big congrats to Greg Elkin on the way he bowled over the 2 weekends, he has improved so much in the last 6 months and he really pushed me to my limits. All I can say about this years boys team is that all the other states/zones shouldn't take us lightly because we have a very good team this year. With everyone improving at the pace they have been, we will definately be a force to be reckoned with. Just look at the passion in the picture.

Something else that should be noted is the 4 girls that put their hands up to give this whole experience a go (3 of which are under 12). The courage that they are showing to go up against all these star studded teams is exceptional and they should all be commended for doing this. I hope we get some nice drafts that take these girls in and make the experience for them a good one. They have a long way ahead of them and in the next 5-6 years, they will be a show to go onto bigger and better things.

Finally Comiserations to those who missed out on the team and the best of luck to them in the future.

Peace
Chris

i was thinking "Marsh's shirts looks suprisingly similar to my 2002 shield shirt," then I realised its Chris Hall's and I'm like damn... that shirts still in existance?

well done guys and girls

Hey hey hey!
Congratulations to the whole of the Tassie '05 shield team!
Especially to Sam, Marsh, Greg and Chris!
I cant wait to see you all in July!

Love Alicia

Congratulations to everyone who made the team, and better luck next year to the other players. :)
Hopefully the girls team can stick together and soak up the atmosphere of Shield and become a great team for the future :)

Good Luck everybody, and well done!

Congratulations to all that made the team! :D

Specially Chris, Sam, Greg, Marsh and Gyan! :D

Show the rest of Australia that you guys know what you're doin!!

Well done to all who made it, Its got to be a concern about the lack of Girls who tried out (who made it) i thinks its obvious that help is needed in this field,....most likely a financial one at that, it would be nice to see State association members or state team members making the trip to schools giving talks etc..... but with that comes the need for financial assiatance. from the Governing body, federal and state goverments, sponsors etc, so at the moment i see junior female bowling dead...which is sad...but its true, and its not going to improve anytime soon.

Mark Foster

Back
Top Bottom