Premiers 2010!!

Wow i didnt know there Dragon fan in here too! Well i support them as hard i much i can!!!

Fire it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome 2nd half performance!!! Frreaky coach ever?

There are plenty of Dragons supporters here StrikerMatt.

Some just needed to recover before posting!! ;)

We just need to find a way to get rid of some the Canberra and Manly supporters and all will be fine!! :D :p

The just outcome to the 2010 Season has come to fruition. All Dragons players, staff and fans should quite rightly be ecstatic right now.

Well Done to the boys who put everything they had into the game yesterday and I hope they are partying as hard as the fans (those who are not at work at the mo' anyways :()

DRAGONS - PREMIERS 2010 (- 2020)! ;)

GO THE DRAGONS!!!

With a couple of calls went there way which helped them get into the game But was the stronger team

Remember, a 'couple of calls' went against them also.

They were simply classy enough to take advantage of the fortunate circumstances rather than squander them.

That is what makes them the stronger team.

Nonsense!

Half time and St George turned the game.

Next it'll be some kind of astronomical alignment that made the penultimate difference to the outcome of the game.

Dragons played exactly to their game plan, the same game plan that they have used all year. I was not worried at all during the match.

The only match that worried me was the Tigers match. That did not go to game plan and had me on the edge of the seat.

Go back and review some Dragon games and stats, you'll find that most will match up considerably to what happened last Sunday!

Back
Top Bottom