taker

D-GENERATION X RULES
rey vs orton vs kurt angle WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
john cena vs triple h WWE CHAMPIOSHIP
MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH
edge vs mick foley single match
thats all so far i think
let me and other people no your predictions

I want to see that Rey will win, but I reckon that The Undertaker will end up in that match and win it.
Go Cena but he will lose. He has had the title for too long.
Money in the bank ladder match will go to RVD. It's a place to start his comeback tour somewhere.
Mick Foley to beat Edge.
As much as I want to say HBK to beat Vince McMahon, he won't. McMahon can't lose.

I would like nothing more than to see Rey Rey win the World Heavy Weight Championship but I must say that Kurt is in good form and is pretty determined to keep the title so we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Between John Cena and Triple H that will also be another hard one, but I think that Triple H will win because Cena has had the tiltle for awhile now.

Mick Foley to win for sure!

Here is the card for Mania so far

- World Champion Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton.

- WWE Champion John Cena vs. Triple H.

- World Tag Team Champions Big Show & Kane vs. Carlito & Chris Masters.

- U.S. Champion Chris Benoit vs. JBL.

- "Money In The Bank" Ladder Match Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair vs. Smackdown Superstar vs. Smackdown Superstar vs. Smackdown Superstar

- Edge vs. Mick Foley in a Hardcore Match.

- Vince McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels.

- The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry in a Casket Match

My Predictions:
Randy to win the World Title. I want Rey to win but Kurt is my favourite wrester so I want him to win also. I just think The Legend Killer has this one.

Triple H to win the WWE Title. I'm sick do death of John Cena and at Mania the King Of Kings goes back on his throne.

Carlito & Masters to win the World Tag Titles. Kane & Show have had them since early November and going off what I saw at New Years Revolution, Carlito is gonna pull it out on the big stage. Along with the Masterpiece, how could you bet against them.

JBL to win the US Title. It's been a year since the Wrestling God's had any gold around his waist and I think the gold he'll be wearing after Mania will be Red, White and Blue.

Rob Van Dam to win Money In The Bank. Mr. PPV always pulls out all the stops on the big stage and no matter who the other Smackdown participants are, RVD will add Mr. Money In The Bank to his long list of nicknames. By the way I think the Smackdown Participants will be Bobby Lashley, Matt Hardy and Finlay.

Edge to beat Mick Foley. Foley has never won at Wrestlemania other then by DQ and Edge has never lost at Wrestlemania which includes 3 Different Ladder Matches. Edge knows what it's like to get Hardcore at Mania but Foley is the Hardcore Legend. This will be a hard one to pick but I'm going with the Rated R Superstar.

Shawn Michaels to beat Vince McMahon. Think about, all the odds are stacked against HBK, he's wrestling a man that's 60 years old and it's on the biggest stage of them all. How can HBK not win this match going off past experiences.

The Undertaker to beat Mark Henry. Now this one is a no-brainer. Taker is 13-0 at Wrestlemania and they're not gonna waste The Undertaker's first loss at Mania on Mark "Backfat" Henry. Expect the World's Strongest Man to be dumped into a casket.

On a side note I think it'll end up being Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship.

Peace
Chris

Hammer said:
Nothing but HHH
He is the man, Back in the D Generation saga, he is the bomb.
damm straight hammer and well cena has had it for a long time lost it to edge and won it again a the royal rumble so he will almost definitly lose it would be a slim chance that he wins if he does a great effort then he would lose it the next pay per-view but HHH to win thats what i reckon will happen anyway

How's this for a predictiction:

Rob Van Dam taking out the Wrestlemania money in the bank ladder match, and then cashing in on his title shot at the 11/6 ECW One Night Stand PPV.

Kelvin

Muels1 said:
How's this for a predictiction:
Rob Van Dam taking out the Wrestlemania money in the bank ladder match, and then cashing in on his title shot at the 11/6 ECW One Night Stand PPV.
Kelvin

Good prediction. That would be good to see.:)

after the money in the bank ladder match he will on longer just be called MR MONDAY NIGHT or MR PAY PER VIEW he will also be called MR MONEY IN THE BANK Rob Van Dam

Playa said:
Here is the card for Mania so far
- World Champion Kurt Angle vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Randy Orton.
- WWE Champion John Cena vs. Triple H.
- World Tag Team Champions Big Show & Kane vs. Carlito & Chris Masters.
- U.S. Champion Chris Benoit vs. JBL.
- "Money In The Bank" Ladder Match Rob Van Dam vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Ric Flair vs. Smackdown Superstar vs. Smackdown Superstar vs. Smackdown Superstar
- Edge vs. Mick Foley in a Hardcore Match.
- Vince McMahon vs. Shawn Michaels.
- The Undertaker vs. Mark Henry in a Casket Match
My Predictions:
Randy to win the World Title. I want Rey to win but Kurt is my favourite wrester so I want him to win also. I just think The Legend Killer has this one.
Triple H to win the WWE Title. I'm sick do death of John Cena and at Mania the King Of Kings goes back on his throne.
Carlito & Masters to win the World Tag Titles. Kane & Show have had them since early November and going off what I saw at New Years Revolution, Carlito is gonna pull it out on the big stage. Along with the Masterpiece, how could you bet against them.
JBL to win the US Title. It's been a year since the Wrestling God's had any gold around his waist and I think the gold he'll be wearing after Mania will be Red, White and Blue.
Rob Van Dam to win Money In The Bank. Mr. PPV always pulls out all the stops on the big stage and no matter who the other Smackdown participants are, RVD will add Mr. Money In The Bank to his long list of nicknames. By the way I think the Smackdown Participants will be Bobby Lashley, Matt Hardy and Finlay.
Edge to beat Mick Foley. Foley has never won at Wrestlemania other then by DQ and Edge has never lost at Wrestlemania which includes 3 Different Ladder Matches. Edge knows what it's like to get Hardcore at Mania but Foley is the Hardcore Legend. This will be a hard one to pick but I'm going with the Rated R Superstar.
Shawn Michaels to beat Vince McMahon. Think about, all the odds are stacked against HBK, he's wrestling a man that's 60 years old and it's on the biggest stage of them all. How can HBK not win this match going off past experiences.
The Undertaker to beat Mark Henry. Now this one is a no-brainer. Taker is 13-0 at Wrestlemania and they're not gonna waste The Undertaker's first loss at Mania on Mark "Backfat" Henry. Expect the World's Strongest Man to be dumped into a casket.
On a side note I think it'll end up being Mickie James vs. Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship.
Peace
Chris

that would have to be accurate with my own prediction there playa there is no way undertaker will lose as that is he single event that they won't take away from him that will be his history that he leaves behide when he retires as the only wwe superstar to win all the wrestlemainas that he has entered

HHH to become the 11 time world champion by def john cena for the wwe championship sorry becky22 but thats how it will go down

shawn micheals to def the boss and really piss him off

the hardcore legend to def edge to prove he has won his first one on one fight at wrestlemaina i belive i could be wrong

kane and bigshow to def the masterpeice and carlito to remain the most dominating tag team in raw

sorry playa but beniot to def jbl for the us title as the crippler has proving that when it comes to defending a title his has toothless aggression

definatily RVD to win the "money in the bank ladder match"and become MR MONEY IN THE BANK

thats is how i see the card

Flair to win MITB. The WWE have let him do a lot of firsts in the last 12 months - The first time he won the IC belt; The first time in a while he's truly became a babyface and not just a cult fan favourite; and who could forget the MASSIVE first at Unforgiven -- THE FIRST TIME IN A LONG LONG TIME he successfully performed an attack off the top rope!! :D

JBL to take out Benoit.

Taker to beat Henry, but it'll turn into more of a 3-on-1 or even 4-on-1 attack.

McMahon to lose to HBK, but with Shane, other family members and the Spirit Squad getting involved to try to help ol' Vinnie Mac - Prediction: Jannetty or even Hogan to run in to even up the sides for HBK during the match.

Masters and Carlito to beat Big Show + Kane. Pure genius at NYR2006 to eliminate Kane together. Show + Kane to regain title either the next night or next PPV.

Edge to steal a win over Foley. Lita to get bloody too!!

Triple H to better Cena. FACT: Triple H's entrance to never better his one at WM21!!

Orton to win triple threat. Then lose title at next SD PPV to Rey. Angle to regain belt at following PPV (Angle/Orton Ironman Match sometime during the next reign of one of the two - well here's hoping)

Unfortunalely Janetty wont be back in the WWE. I still reckon Bret Hart may sneak in but instead of a screw job on VINCE, perhaps a screw job on all of the WWE and maybe come out wearing a TNA Shirt or somethin LOL!

But what u may see is probably one of the greatest matches ever in the way of 2 superstars being put together

HOGAN vs STONE COLD @ WRESTLEMANIA 22

Dunno bout u but i sure would love to see it. Both are involved in the hall of fame ceremonies so why not. HOGAN said it himself that he would love to face the toughest SOB Austin.

I predict:
Torrie Vs Candice (Playboy Pillow fight) - Candice
Boogeyman Vs Booker T - Boogeyman
Trish (Women's Champ) Vs Mickie - Mickie
Kane & Big Show (World Tag Champs) Vs Carlito & Masters - Carlito & Masters
Chris Benoit (US Champ) Vs JBL - JBL
Edge (Ar$e Clown, if you ask me) Vs Mick Foley (Hardcore) - Mick Foley
Undertaker Vs Mark Henry (Casket) - Undertaker
Money In the Bank (Matt Hardy, Finley, Shelton, Ric Flair, RVD, ???) - RVD
Mr McMahon Vs Shawn Michaels (No Holds Barred) - Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle Vs Randy Orton Vs Rey Mysterio - Rey Mysterio
John Cena Vs Triple H - Triple H

Toshio

Hey, these are my predictions

Candice
Booker T
Trish
Kane & Big Show
Mick Foley
Undertaker
RVD or Matt Hardy (thats a hard one:???:)
Shawn Michaels
Rey Mysterio or Kurt (thats a hard one again :-k)
Triple H

I predict:
Torrie Vs Candice (Playboy Pillow fight) - Candice
Boogeyman Vs Booker T - Boogeyman
Trish (Women's Champ) Vs Mickie - Trish
Kane & Big Show (World Tag Champs) Vs Carlito & Masters - Carlito & Masters
Chris Benoit (US Champ) Vs JBL - JBL
Edge (Ar$e Clown, if you ask me) Vs Mick Foley (Hardcore) - Edge
Undertaker Vs Mark Henry (Casket) - Undertaker
Money In the Bank (Matt Hardy, Finley, Shelton, Ric Flair, RVD, Lashley) - RVD
Mr McMahon Vs Shawn Michaels (No Holds Barred) - Shawn Michaels
Kurt Angle Vs Randy Orton Vs Rey Mysterio - Randy Orton
John Cena Vs Triple H - John Cena

Here is my Prediction:

Pillow Fight - Candice (Who care who wins just watching Torrie and and Candice catfight that's a winner). :^)

Booker T will win but Boogeyman will continue to stalk Booker T

Trish will win and Mickie James will go psycho on Trish.

New World Tag Team Champions - Carlito & Masters about time the Twin Towers end their partnership.

Chris Benoit will retain the US Championship against JBL

Edge will win but not after getting beaten to a pulp by Hardcore Legend Mick Foley.

No way that Mark Henry will be the guy that ends Undertaker's Wrestlemania run.

Mr. Money In the Bank RVD!

Shawn Michaels will win with the help of a surprise guest... (just hoping).

Rey Mysterio wins pinning Randy Orton, then a rematch with Kurt Angle in the next Smackdown PPV where Angle regains the title.

It's been a long time coming but this time The Game regains his precious title which starts a long feud with Cena who will finally win over Triple H after months of trying.

Hmm... Mania 22 is gonna be nothing less than spectacular!
Torrie v Candice... hmm... Candice, just because it is her turn
Boogeyman v Booker... Boogeyman! only coz Sharmelle'd be too scared to try a pull a screwjob on the wormeater!
Trish v Mickie.... possibly Trish...
Kane Show v Carlito Masters.... Kane and Show... i don't think the masterlock can be put on Show in a doubles match... just too big and strong for the young fellas
Benoit v JBL... hmm.... Benoit by submission
Edge v Foley... Hardcore match... hmm.. no one better than Cactus Jack!!
Taker v Henry... Casket Match.... Wrestlemania.... enough said... Taker
Money in the Bank... one of either Hardy or RVD..Finley not good enough, need to pay his dues, Shelton's had his feud with the champ, Flair.. well... as much as i wanna see Flair win it.. i'm just not sure if he has it in him to carry the torch for the wwe on a weekly basis... Hardy's been around for a while... been European, Hardcore, Cruiserweight, Tag Team... hmm... maybe it's his turn but RVD looks to be the pick for a comeback from injury
Vince v HBK.... in a normal match... HBK... but seeing as it is Mania, and it is no holds barred.... and Vince has Shane O'Mac as well as his little gay cheersquad... HBK has... no chance in hell... i don't think he does anyway!
Angle v Orton v Mysterio... hard one to pick between the Angle Slam/Lock, RKO, 619.... would they do 2 years of Babyface in mania in a row? I think Angle to retain
Cena v The Game... well... i think it is time the King of Kings return to the throne... the Heavyweight Championship's always seem to have revolved around the game! look at the History... it goes... HHH, HBK, HHH, Goldberg, HHH, Benoit, Orton, HHH, HHH, Batista, Angle...

Back
Top Bottom