PRE CHRISTMAS SKINS

hi brad,
i must agree with cam the left side was great as i went brookie alot and also flush head pin work very well too, flush pocket didn't work well just ask brendan.

I agree, it was actually just a joke. I can't believe that Ben actually beat me and I haven't heard the end of it since!

He's even got he high score on Wii bowling and I'm suffering the insults of that too. I thought 08 was gonna be my year, but I'm not so convinced :confused:

Everybody bowled particularly well and the scores are an indication of that. I couldn't fault the condition at all. I just didn't play it as well as I could've and was beaten on the day by better scores. That's the way it goes.

On that note: I must be off, I have some wounds that need licking :p

Brad

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

As I have just arrived back at work, I felt it was important to give you a rundown of who placed where in the Pre-Christmas Skins. So here goes:

Scratch Results:

1st Game - Brad Reggars 266
2nd Game - Ben Taylor 279
3rd Game - Ben Taylor 279
4th Game - Cam Smith 258
5th Game - Ben Taylor 277
6th Game - Tony Hamilton 280
7th Game - Fred Desmier 268
8th Game - Paul Chambers 289
9th Game - Alicia Meads 256
10th Game - Shayne Melton 268

Handicap Results:

1st Game - Glen O'Loughlin 274
2nd Game - Paul Chambers 283
3rd Game - Shayne Melton 270
4th Game - Patrick Rahilly 281
5th Game - Patrick Rahilly 303
6th Game - Brian Robinson 285
7th Game - Alicia Meads/Ben Taylor 279
8th Game - Ben Taylor 266
9th Game - Shannon Markham 266
10th Game - David Cupit 261

Thank you to all who participated on the day, we all had a fantastic day and it was a great success.

Take care of yourselves and enjoy what you may have left of your break. Look forward to seeing you all back again soon.

Gloria :)

Back
Top Bottom