Columbia 300 Power Swing

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels
Being a distributor of a product can sometimes, can sometimes influence your taste and promoting of a product, but this is the first review I have written about any of our balls.

If you liked the Momentum Swing, then this baby is definately a must for any arsenal, the Power Swing is alot cleaner through the heads, holds its energy through the mid lane, an just explodes on the backend, throwing pins everywhere, this ball gives you at least an extra 5 boards to play with compared to the Momentum Swing.

This ball hooks more then the Resurgence!

I could not agree more JD. Brando recommended this ball to me and Harold Fryer drilled mine last week on drilling no.4 and wow it is exceptional ("H" is no slouch when it comes to ball layouts either). I have had a lot of bowling balls over the years and never have I been so impressed with a ball until now. Well done Columbia!!!

This ball is a winner!!
Glenn, you reviewed the ball perfectly. Clean through the heads, maintains energy and goes crazy at the backend!!!
Anyone looking for something to use on Medium-Heavy oil, the Columbia Power Swing is exactly what you want...

I have only thrown a few shots with this ball to get the grip right, but indications so far is that this ball will be a winner. Ill do a full review when i have some games under it.

Back
Top Bottom