porto wins columbia 300

fishbog

idatola of 10 pin bowla
hey all well done to david porto on winning the columbia 300 was a great effort and another title to ya list of triumphs

Big congrats to David on your win, fabulous bowling....

Special mention to Hamish and Matt Simpson...well done guys, i'm proud of ya's...see you's at 11 tonight lol!!

Melissa xoxox

Congratulations David on your win!
Special mention to Matt Simpson and Hamish Rogers you both bowled excellent over the 2 days! =D> =D> =D>

congrats porto nice bowling, just one of many titles your going to get.

who got the sponsership?

well done numb nuts, 2 this year, better slow down or you might get speed wobbles;)

get your speech right this time :p

Congrats on the win Porto...
And congrats to Matty and Hamish, from the scores I saw you pair both bowled well.
I almost forgot about the sponsorship for this one haha...

hey congrats porto on another well deserved win. also well done to jess making it as far as she did, you get better as u go - im scared lol. oh and to matty (imagine if u had ur manager) and hamish well done also.

Congrats Porto, awesome bowling today. It was great to watch. Fantastic stuff and well deserved.

Also well done Matto, you sure made it an interesting final match. Well done on 2nd.

Well done to everyone else too, it was a very enjoyable weekend. A HUGE thankyou to Glenn and the tournament team for an excellently well-run tournament, and to Geelong Bowl. Also a big thanks to Peter for all the work with the scores. And also thanks to George for the seminar on Friday night :)

On a personal note I'd like to thank Phil Allen and the Ryans for running me around to and from the airport. Much appreciated at short notice, thanks so much.

The sponsorships went to Chris Barratt in the guys, and to Emily Robertson in the girls.

Timmy.

Congratulations to my well deserved son David. I really wish I had
been there but being so short staffed you knew it couldn't happen. I
watched with the live updates of scores and YES I did cry when I saw the
final results. I am so proud of you and hopefully you will keep the great
performances coming.
Love from Mum :) :) :)

Well done David (BLIT) - good to see you are back in top form again.

Always nice to see lefties winning!

Well done on your much deserved win Porto!! Keep up the great bowling man! And also well done to Ham and Fatty Matty..you guys bowled really well over the weekend.

Random Shoe

Back
Top Bottom