Hyperthetically, if you met Porto for the first time would you think he is

a. Straight - A real mans man
b. Straight - In touch with his femanine side
c. Both - Likes to swing between both trees
d. Not straight - Likes the darkside

I know where my vote is!!!
Yours Sincerely
George

David Porto is a lovely young man. He is very attractive, sensible and very educated.
He is fun loving and loves his family. He loves women and just because he respects women
it doesn't make him anything other than what he is.
A truly nice guy.
I'd call for all the women out there in bowland to cast their votes sincerely.
He is a sweetie .... not that I'm biased or anything though.... really.

Love from his MUM xoxo ;) ;) ;)

Is this the best Poll that has been on Total Bowling?!?!?! I guess we will find out when the final results are tallied..... Haha

David Porto is a lovely young man. He is very attractive, sensible and very educated.
He is fun loving and loves his family. He loves women and just because he respects women
it doesn't make him anything other than what he is.
A truly nice guy.
I'd call for all the women out there in bowland to cast their votes sincerely.
He is a sweetie .... not that I'm biased or anything though.... really.
Love from his MUM xoxo ;) ;) ;)

Its a bid sad Porto that you need to contact your mum and get her to post in your defence. If you want want to wear pink shirts and tight jeans you got to accept the consquences.

Thank you for your vote DOZA but mums dont count in this sort of poll :D

I'm glad his mum posted otherwise I would worry about George's poll content, and glad she confirmed it was David GF was talking about.............sorry David all the younger female bowlers think Steph is hotter than the latest brunswick ball.
Leanne.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! This is a fantastic poll ...

Let's just say that David Stefan Michael (+ any other middle name that Porto has) Porto is unique. I've been around this way boy too long ... & yes his ecclectic taste in music (80's & love songs) & his flamboyant dance moves (aka. The wicky wah dance) can be quite alarming. But don't fret, this boy likes the box more than any other boy I know. PLus he tries to crack onto all my hot chick friends so I can assure you George that Porto isn't a party boy ...

But ask Porto about his latest adventure: waxing his chest. ;)

P.S. Stefan always drive the girls wild, don't you baby?

Just make up your own minds! See pic attached for clues.........

Attachments

• small version.jpg
    small version.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 296
Interesting Pic.

Now I wonder what he is "wishing" for .....
A new PINK T-shirt to wear on his newly waxed chest? :confused:
(or maybe a new mixed 80's love CD) :(

It is alright Porto, just stirring the pot. ;)

Griffo

Aaaahhh... Porto! You've learned the secret of looking harmless to women! You'll do just fine with the ladies that way mate! ;)

I have whole new level of respect for you now...

Oh gee there is a poll about me? No way, I haven't heard of this...
I think this was spurred on by the conversation George and I had when he told me all about how he got his chest waxed for a bachelor of the year competition. Later on George proceeded to take photos of himself on my phone and deleted the ones that didn't make him look hot...
I was worried... haha
Thank god this poll went my way!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!! This Poll is just too funny to not post on it!
All I have to say is that this guy is although a bit peculiar, a little bit different perhaps... he is 100% straight. Believe me ladies and gentlemen I dated the guy, I know, and he is still one of my most amazing friends. There has always been questions and rumors flying around about Porto's choice of gender... but he is who he is, and that is a sincere, and unique person who everyone adores.
That's why the girls love him. You never know maybe if you all took a leaf out of his book, you might pull as many chicks as the good old 'Vinnie Bowlerino'!

Back
Top Bottom