Player wanted

MPC

Hi guys!

I play in the "Supreme" league at AMF, Noarlunga (SA) on Monday nights & sadly, we have been one player short, since the start of the current season.

If you, or someone you know is free on a Monday night & would be interested in participating in a fun, friendly competition, then I would love to hear from you!

If you're interested and/or would like further information, please don't hesitate to contact me at any time either by replying to this thread, or emailing me at [email protected] - I will endeavour to get back to you, as quickly as possible!

Cheers,
Matthew Walter :)

I'm actually moving to Port Noarlunga over the next week and will be looking for a centre to bowl in with some decent leagues. The past few months I've let my game slip, but once we are in SA I will be very keen to get back on track

Hi Johnny, that's fantastic to hear! The Supreme League is a great bunch, with a good skill mix! If you are looking to join a team,
I would absolutely love to hear from you! Feel free to email me ([email protected]) or simply speak to me via this thread, if you would like more information!

Cheers,
Matthew Walter :)

Back
Top Bottom