pin deck treatments

TechP_8270

Regular
I was just curious as to what any techs have tried as an experiment to reduce offspots. we usually use brunswick liquid friction. that works very well indeed.
i have made up alot of mixtures such as salt, sugar and water and sprayed well. we tried coke at one stage on a couple of lanes as a trial. was very stick and worked but too was not worth the effort.
anyone else tried anything "different"?

50/50 Bleach and Water has been a favourite for many years, sprayed onto pindeck just after cleaning. Not recommended on some Synthetics but it works. Now there is the "No Slide Pin Spot" which is legal, and eliminates all Off Spots.

willey

i went 2 my local sticker sign shop and got some spots made from a non slip sticker the 1 i used is used on super market floors cost $230 went from 20/30 a nite 2 none that same day i put them on if would like some let know and i will get a price for u

i tried another experiment...
i used sugar soap and hot water.. and scrub well and it worked very well without any pindeck treatment.

Lately I've just been letting the VLS do the work, & I have had less than half the off spots I'm used to, & there is no build up of muck or anything to say they're dirty or greasy. Mind you, these are wooden not synthetic.

Back
Top Bottom