PETER WILLS 300

doddzy

Bring it on!
Congratulation's Peter Wills on his first 300 game
tonight at Dandenong
great bowling...well deserved:coolthumb:

Well Pete you got one good on ya & you were nearly matched by Mick wilson 289......Funny how it was 2 no thumbs :D :D .

Again well done 300 bet it sounds nice ...........;)

Congratulations to both Peter and Micheal on some great bowling tonight.

Jeanette Kent

Imagine how good you could be if your used your thumb and stopped pissin off early to go to Lawn Bowls.
Well done Willsy, Paul.

Congrats Peter

After watching you practice at Frankston I'm surprissed you have not acheived it earlier :smiley.php:

A big thank you to everyone who has posted here and also to everyone who passed on congrats last night.

The few minutes afterwards are such a blur, I hope that I was able to respond properly to everybody that came up to our lanes.

A very big thanks to:
Barry Dodds who was on our pair and kept me calm,
my team-mate Andrew Caramalis who shot 697 for the night, adding a 258 to my game for a team scratch game of 558. He carried me the first two games, glad I could contribute.
Belinda and Sue, you are always great company on the lanes
Joel who told me I should perservere with thumbless, when many others advised me to stop.

Grant, I keep the rubber AMF Magic Line for "special occasions", I was using another of my powerhouse balls, a Big Hit drilled almost label.

Bastie, put me down for 1 bracket

Mary, I think this is a case of pond scum, not cream rising ... LOL

Enough rambling mush.... I am stoked!
Not bad for an old fart, bring on the Seniors at Moorabbin!
Sumo

Hi Pete,

It was great to watch!! It couldn't have happened to a better bloke. I should have bought a bag of lollies.....it might bring out the best in me!! lol!!! Just watch for those brooky shots though!!

Sue

Steevie
As "instructed", I am publicly acknowledging your part in my little triumph, last week.

Can you remind me again, what it was that you did?

LOL

See you Saturday morning for the roll-off

Sumo

Back
Top Bottom