Peter Selakovic

chezza

RIP.PETER SELAKOVIC..you were a character on and off the lanes and bowling will be a poorer place without you..sympathy to family and friends....peter and cheryl

My deepest sympathy to Peters family - definately one of Tenpin Bowlings characters both on and off the lanes.... RIP Pete.... Tony Long

My sympathy to the family of Peter. I have known him for many years, thru bowling. He was a lovable character on and off the lanes. Such a nice guy!!
And yes Peter, I forgive you for beating me in the 1991 final of the SA Tenpin Cup, took you 2 games to do it......He!...He!....:)

May you rest in peace.....

Tony Stoppel

Peter Selakovic an absolute character in both the VCBA and the APBA fierce competitor and one of the best team bowlers of all time, sadley missed, RIP mate
Mike Rollo

My first Victorian Rachuig opponent was "Slacker". It was ................................. let's just say, an emotional match. We did things to each other that no player could ever get away with these days. A more passionate, entertaining player you could not meet, who was always ready for a chat. He will be sadly missed. RIP. Condolensces to your family and bowling colleagues.

Sad, still can not believe it, a great man, good for laugh and a chat. We had a wonderful bond ever since he throw the first 300 in Geelong against me in 1986 Venuto cup and I was lucky enough to throw the second one ever in 1994. We would give it to each other big time, he was that sort of guy, lot's of fun and in your face at the same time, he will be missed a great deal, bowling in Geelong will not be the same without Peter. ( RIP MATE ).

Gordon Robinson.

My most sincere condolensces to Peter and his family and to his bowling buddies at geelong, what a loss and so sudden such a character of the game, he enjoyed the game for the game, he will be sadly missed,
Rest In peace
Paul Terry

We loose yet another gentleman and character from our wonderful sport - they don't make'm like that
anymore R.I.P
Condolences to family and close friends.
KJ

Sncere condolences to Petes family and friends.
So quick --- gone, was only having a laugh with him
at Senior AO - Keon Park.
Animal

I miss the old ratbag already! One of the cheeky characters of bowling and always a pleasure to pass the time of day with.

It's a shock.

Farewell Peter.

Such a shame to lose a great guy of bowling. We shared some great times over the years, even if he was a Victorian. Will be sadly missed.
Cheers Lovey

Very sad to hear the news ... my condolences to the family he was a true gentlemen. I have known Peter for decades and he will be truly missed.

Definitely one of the more colourful characters in our sport....Deepest sympathy to Peters family..
Will be sadly missed.

Rob Chinner

I was saddened to hear this news today when Lovey phoned me! Pete was definately a character of the game and a passionate and fierce opponet. I made my first Rachuig Team with Pete back in 1983 and can remember the Elvis songs he sang at the Dinner Dance ( Bloody Good Too) Deepest sympathy to the the Selakovic family.. He will be sadly missed from the game.

Dave Rogers

Sincere condolences to Peter's family. A true character of the game and bowling's VCBA history. Loved a challenge on the lanes. RIP Pete (Slackers).
Warren & Karen Stewart

yeah terrible news, absolutely shocked...my condolences go out to his family...such a funny man gone too early.
You rock slacker!!
Doug Bear.

Peter was an outstanding competitor and supporter of tournaments and bowling in general. Whilst as a Tournament Director there were times he came close to overstepping the line - he was nothing short of spectacularly entertaining - and always and I MEAN always - had the best intentions for his own performance, the teams he played in and the people he met along the way. As Mike Rollo noted in an earlier entry his support of bowling organisations like the ATBA/VCBA was second to none...and his achievements, if listed would be long indeed. Peter was a rare breed - he has left us all the better for knowing him.

Back
Top Bottom