PETER NADALIN - 299 AT LEGENDS

Sean M

I just want to congratulate Peter Nadalin on his fine 299 game tonight. Unlucky buddy to leave a solid 7 pin. (Righthanded btw) Also finished with a nice series of 784. (267, 299, 218) Well done mate. Lookout for this guy a bit more on the tournament scene! I'm sure he'll get noticed somewhere around the traps.

Yeah well done Pete it was great to watch, you never looked like missing the pocket. That bloody 7 pin tho, wasnt going to let you have your first 300, but all the same it was a great game, and I am sure that 300 will come soon.
Well done once again.

Peter,

Well done on the 299, subbing in the team against you that night was hard, as I was wishing that you would keep on striking but also trying to beat your team, I feel sorry for Debbie as she bowled well but came up against a runaway train.

That bast**d 7 pin, with the way you were (and are) bowling, the perfect game will not be far away.

Good luck and keep up the great bowling.

Daniel Simpson.

Thanks Guys

:D Had a GREAT NIGHT!! but the best part of it was all the congrats and well wishes from everbody in the centre. Look forward to going one better next time . Disappointed not to crack 800 (courteousy of a 7-10 pocket shot in the 9th ) but life goes on.

Back
Top Bottom