PERTH CUP FIELD

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Well just been onto the Fairlanes Webpage and things are looking a little bleak

38 entries as at May 17, hopefully there has been another 30 or so regitered in the past 9 or so days.

Great to see one of Perths all time charcters of the game back in town i.e. John"SALLY"Salotti

Please it would be appreciated if someone would pass on my best to him
How long is he back for and is it a vacation or permanent?

Please Shane if ur reading this, i can appreciate u guys being busy an all, but can u please update the Squad listings

My Tip for Perth cup, Clinton "Real Deal" Phelps, with a great sponsor, and the shot, he will walk a away with the trophy
icon_biggrin.gif

66 Entries thus far with only a few days to go

Unfortunately only 9 from the East Coast thought with the influx of more cash and change in breakdown we may have seen more of u over there

oh well more money to say in the West one would hope

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE I hope IT IS AS PER USUAL A GREAT WEEKEND

My prediction for Top 3

HArt - Muir - Frawley

NO PARTICULAR ORDER

MUST HAVE PAID MORE THAN THAT

Even though they were the three favourites in a field that size surely at least $3per 50cent investment means my monery back LoL

Well done to Frawls another new name on the Honor board

Congrats to Both Mick & Harty for putting up a good fight for the West Aussies.

Only See Mick & Johnno going to Melbourne Cup no-one else going

Scoops
Only 2 from WA, the same number from Victoria for the Perth Cup, hope to be in Perth next year. 129 for the Melbourne Cup. Numbers are down on previous years. We are looking forward to a great weekend

Ian Nicholls

Ps Rod Stewart bowled last night 279,278 for 770plus series, also a 300 bowled by Rob Morell. 10 plus 300 bowled at Ed Fleming lanes in the last year, 8 in the one Monday League. Any tips of the number of 300's and the placegetters

Ian Nicholls

Well aside from a certain left-handers gutless performance it was another full on Perth Cup weekend. Balls, Booze and BBQ's and bleary eyes at work today but it was a great 4 days. What an amazing last couple of games. Muir served it up to Frawls in the first game with a fine 265 but Frawls gave it back with interest with a fantastic 287 to win his first Perth Cup after a decade of trying. They clearly proved their status as Australia's premier players on a tough but scorable condition. Defending champ Steve Hart a credible 3rd flying the flag for the lefties. FUBAR Shane was outstanding as TD in his last official duties at Fairlanes. All in all a great tournament and I wish Mike (Defending) and the old war horse Steve Johnstone all the best in Melbourne this weekend. Dang I wish I was going but I'm not allowed....
icon_confused.gif
Baron

I'm predicting no lefties in the cut.

Now that I've gone public with this, there'll probably be 4 or 5 LOL

PS..I'm on the disabled list