Penrith Cup

Hey Glenn can you please put me (Craig Pritchard) off the list? I think I mentioned this in an earlier post but since I am at the East Coast Cup in Melbourne on that weekend, it will be pretty tough to be in more than one place at once. :oops:

hey glen could you please put peter kalwy and jean hird into A squad thanks :D :D what time is check in?

Hi Glen,

It is Matthew Small here, can you please take me off the A Squad Listing as I am now unable to make it due to a course i am currently doing on a Saturday

Sorry about that

Matthew Small

i just want to know if you are just rolling off do you have to pay the $120 ? :?:

Yes Peter you have to pay the $120 for the tournament & the nomination fee. If you check the Roll off form
SELECTION OF TEAMS
c. Selection of players will be during qualifying round at Penrith Cup 25th September, 2005.
Robin

hey glenn! any chance of getting an update of people going to penrith?

i totally understand that you're prolly very busy so its no probs if u cant.

thanks

Squad Listing Updated

Please find attached Squad Listing for Penrith Cup as at 15/9/04, also this time my great mates at Columbia have given me 2 x Throttle On Bowling Balls to give away at this event.

Top Male & Female that don't make the Top 16 will win these great new International Released balls.

Hey glenn,
Can you please add Adam Svechheimers and B.J Denning and Shane CLarke to A squad thanks.

(At this point these entries are very tentative) will get back to you again first thing next week... What time is check in for A squad??

Back
Top Bottom