Paul Terry 300

baron

Well done to Paul for a 300 (his first I think) in game 5 of the Hammer Qld Seniors Classic this weekend. Great effort to my ATBSO teammate of last year and pretty hard to back up from such a high but has made the cut and is still in the hunt. All the best for the rest of the tourny. Baron

Thanks Baron, was actually my second official, bowled 1 or 2 299's between them though.....8 or 9 I think but I stopped counting after 2 and who wouldn't, but got the monkey off the back... second day was a beauty finished 3rd by only 1 pin...on the whole a good tourny, bowled a 232 ave for second day, just need to start my run earlier.....looking forward to the next one...... see you all at the Aileen Brentnall at Rockingham

Paul

Congratulations ...... it was a well deserved 300
and the first one for the HAMMER Qld Senior Classic in the 4 years it has been going.
It was made sweeter for the tournament in the fact that you bowled it with a Hammer NO MERCY BEAT'N. .....

Hope your flight home wasn't delayed as long as the flight to here ;)
got your squad booking for 2009
Cheers
Lawrie & Carol

Tournament Promoters
The HAMMER Qld Senior Classic
18 & 19th January 2009

Congratulations buddy on your 300 game and your placing in the tournament. Keep up the great bowling.

Cheers
Christian

Back
Top Bottom