patti

Steven

just a mention to congratulate patti rahilly on bowling his first 600 series yesterday at aspley bowl with games of 178 201 and 225 for a 604 series congrats mate its a good sign of things to come from this upcoming junior bowler keep up the good bowling once again congrats

steve armstrong

Congratulations Patti. It's always a great achievement to finally reach a milestone. You'll find they become easier to attain from now on. Good luck and hope you have many, many more.

CONGRATULATIONS PATRICK

FROM ALL OF US
AT "CLEAN UP WITH K & K".

MADELEINE SAID "WAY TO GO PATTI".

thanks for the replies ppls i hope i can bowl like that at sq roll offs:p :D ;) ohh and i also hope i have more of them 600 series lol

Good work Patti... Good to see you busted out your sweet skills.. If you had of bowled like that in masters on the weekend, you might have got past the second round =P

Good work Patti... Good to see you busted out your sweet skills.. If you had of bowled like that in masters on the weekend, you might have got past the second round =P

how far did u get adam ohh thats right u didnt do the masters lol:p i could have got past the 2 round but i didnt feel like it and plus i didnt wanna make people look that bad lol:D jokes btw ive allways had sweet skills dude lol

geez patti u didnt even tell me on msn haha jks, awesome bowling dude! u r bowling better then me atm haha(nothing new tho), what ball did ya use???

Brett

PATTI!!!

dude it is good to see that you were learning from me on Saturday and how to hustle!! keep up the awesome work man.

Matt

PATTI PATTI PATTI..... my little homeboy!! damn boy you wok it better than anyone i know.... see ya at roll offs and i better see that awesome wigga style there k? love meshell

Congratulations Patti on your achievement. It was good to see you finally cracked the 600, it must be because of your sweet skills and Taya's lucky Pepsi Max No Sugar!

Hey Patti,

Way to go gangsta, you are a LEGEND mate.....
We've still got Pepsi Max "no sugar" chillin in the bar fridge so you'll have to come and have a few shots to celebrate.

Doing it "TEAM REGGARS" style and keepin it real

Love ya dude
Brad, Rachel and your little wiggas in the crib Shontay and Khynan

Hey Patti congrats man, awesome achievement. Looks like teaching you how to throw revs paid off ;)

Looking forward to seeing you throw many big series in the future mate.

Tim.

Hey Patti congrats man, awesome achievement. Looks like teaching you how to throw revs paid off ;)
Looking forward to seeing you throw many big series in the future mate.
Tim.

sorry tim i never tried wat u told me bout revs and stuff lol i just stuck to wat i do watever that it is

Back
Top Bottom