OZBOWL Upgrades, need your input

D

Dave

Hello All.

I have completely updated ozbowl.com again. I have added a new database that has lots more info about centres that I have been collecting. One day I hope to have everything you would ask available at your finger tips.

I need you guys to help me by giving me information about the centres you guys bowl in.

For example I have a search page that you can display what machines each centre has and you can see what type of lanes each centre has, the later needing more info.

So if you can tell me the missing bits it would be great, also give me some ideas as to what other info you would like included.

Regards
Dave

Dave..here's a couple of new bowls that you've missed.

Forster Tenpin Bowl 14 lanes..
Townsend St Taree NSW 2430
(02) 6557 6800 (part of the bowling club)

Noosa Tenpin Bowl 10 lanes...
11 Bartlett St Noosaville QLD 4566
(07) 5449 8555

I'm sure there are more, good luck

Wayne

Great...

Getting info already, keep it comming.

Actually I also need info like lane types, machine type, scoring, and anything els you can think of.

Thanks

Dave, I know what you need..why do you think I went to the trouble of looking up their phone numbers ? lol
The phone call is up to you!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wchester:
Dave..here's a couple of new bowls that you've missed.

Forster Tenpin Bowl 14 lanes..
Townsend St Taree NSW 2430
(02) 6557 6800 (part of the bowling club)

Noosa Tenpin Bowl 10 lanes...
11 Bartlett St Noosaville QLD 4566
(07) 5449 8555

I'm sure there are more, good luck

Wayne
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On that forster address...its wrong. You are correct that its in forster, but the address is all wrong. I bowl there at least 4 times a year as my grandfather lives there...heres the real address:

Forster Bowling Club
Strand Street, Forster 2428
ph: (02) 6557 6800
Fax: (02) 6557 6900
Mobile: 0407 275 486
Christine Shannon - Centre Manager

There you go. I can get the adress for the Taree bowl if you want it too. so split that one you added into 2. one forster one and one taree on...i have a feeling that the address Wayne gave you is for teh taree bowl. Phone i'm unsure of.

Sorry But Foster Bowl is in Townsend Street, my best bud works there and I just asked him..

Anyway Taree bowl is 55 Muldoon St Taree and the phone number is (02) 6552 4733 ... as i just noticed you have on the site anyway! lol

Some added bits, the Tassie postcodes - Devonport - 7301, Burnie - 7320, Moonah - 7009, Launceston - 7249. And the scoring system at Top Shot Sports Centre Singleton is Qubica

Hope it helped...
Jessika

Hi Jess,

Devonport is 7310.

Be good.

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Dave I also think that you dont have Chermside Hyperbowl listed .. let me know if you don't for sure (i only looked thru quickly) and I will supply the details
icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, ">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BrettR:
Hi Jess,

Devonport is 7310.

Be good.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Brett, what are you talking about???? - I'm always good!!!!!!!
icon_wink.gif

Oops sorry about the p/c thing, *forehead slap* - my bad
icon_smile.gif

Jess

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom