Orange Tenpin Entry Form - 2009 NSW Country Junior Cup

Hi To All, Please see attachment for entry form, nominate ASAP so you don't miss out. You may respond to this post to nominate BUT remember those that send their entry form filled in with deposit will be guaranteed entry.
Great Tournament for only a $99 entry fee.

A reminder to everyone, if you can come up on the Saturday night for the Storm Skins Tournament, make sure you tick YES on the bottom of the entry form, it starts at 7pm and only costs $20 each it really is a fun night plus a good way to get to meet everyone before the Main event on Sunday.

We look forward to seeing you all in Orange, and hopefully meet new junior bowlers.
See you soon,
Aldo, Marisa & Jason Brown
PS. CURRENTLY JASON BELMONTE'S SCHEDULE HAS HIM IN ORANGE, AND IF THERE ARE NO CHANGES THEN BELMO WILL BE IN TOWN SO HE WILL UP AT THE ORANGE TENPIN BOWL TOO

Hey!! can you please put me down for squad 2. And also please put me down for the skins aswell =) pay deposit soon =)
thanks heaps!!!!!

Hi again haha. Blake Robinson for squad 2 aswell please.. and the skins aswell =)
thanks again!

Hey can you put Ashleigh Bowen down for squad 2 and skins as well. I will send money in the next 2 weeks

Thanks

SNSW team for squad 2 please and also skins = x15 bowlers
Sarah Anita McRae
Jacqueline Heldoorn
Georgya Britton
Melissa Ann Fisher
Leanne Robertson
Cherbeau Webb
Jessica Erin Smith
Rebecca Renwick
Daniel Webb
Cameron Walters
Tristan Foo
Cameron Atkins
Lewis Jones
Blake Robinson
Phillip Worley

Could you please put Chloe and Nathan Harradine-Hale into squad 2 please!
Also put them down for skins too!
Thankyou!

Howdy!

Can you please put Grantley Duvall into the 2nd squad and also down for skins too please.

Thankyou.

hey,
with the new squad listings, i thought i might mention that bowler 26 on that list is actually spelt JACOB strange not JACON...
thanx...

Hey Hey Hey!!
Can you please add Hayden Gosper to B squad please
thanks heaps :)

Back
Top Bottom