NSW State Championships Open Masters

jhk67

Congratulations to Ray Chan who won this year's NSW State Championships open masters at Liverpool. He bowled 300 pins over the card and led all the way. Congratulations from me and everyone else there.

Note: I finished 11th 42 pins below the card but I beat my best league avg by 10 pins so im happy :)

Justin

I would just like to congratulate, Ray & Katie Stuart for winning this years event.

I would also like to congratulate Sue Cassell, Chris Harvey, Tamika Spooner & Dale Fitzgerald for there 2nd & 3rd's.

YAY YAY RAY RAY!!!

D & K

Thanks for the support today guys and girls, esp. oscar's team :p and special thanks to Eric Boykett who kept me on track in those 2 last games!!
Well bowled too to meka, nice pb today, and dale's many high games including a 278!!! and of course congrats to Harvey, Katie and Sue.
R

Big congrats to Katie for taking out Masters today!!
And to Sue and Chris, well done on what must have been some great bowling!
After yesterdays bowling, it seemed as though these guys were certain to bowl well today. Well done team! :D

Jen

wow! i wonder what it was like back in 82... wasn't even born then! Do you still bowl? i see your profile you're a proshop operator too, which centre are u based in?
R

Back
Top Bottom