NSW State Championship

I'll be there, i'm looking forward to it, I haven't bowled at Liverpool in about 10years!! The lanes there probly haven't changed much in that time!! hehehe

Newbie to the forums. This is my first actual tournament im entering and im coming in with a 189 average. I bowled at Liverpool last saturday in metro and didnt do too well. Just hoping for a good showing in the singles and try to get remotely close to the top 24.

Hey It's Justin!!!
Sup bro! what u talking about buddy, the lanes weren't that bad!!! they were even sweeter there tonight!!!
U'll be alright, just relax and enjoy it!!
Ray

Ok, the lanes were not bad, I was. But last night I averaged 211.83 for 6 games. This included a 230, 233 and 258 so im feeling good.

amagill said:
I'll be there, i'm looking forward to it, I haven't bowled at Liverpool in about 10years!! The lanes there probly haven't changed much in that time!! hehehe
well, 10 years ago it wasnt a spaceship

Enf...

Didnt do too badly
bowled a 172,172,216 - 560 in singles
223,167,168 - 558 in doubles and
195,213,225 - 633 in the teams
all in all not a bad day for me

Haha mate that team we bowled against in the last block were great!! there was this guy in it that was like... Steve something? i think it was Renolds :p he was putting down all these balls that were apparently "domino strikes"! haha j/k mate, well bowled!!
Good luck next week at Penrith Steve!
Ray

I just wanna congratulate Eric Boykett for bowling his 2nd 300 in this tournament well done good to see you can bowl somewhere other than campbelltown well done!!! :) ;)

Well done Eric!!
Shame i couldn't be there to see it... which day was it? and hopefully it was in Singles this time!!!
Ray

Congrats Ray for wining the males state Masters...well done....very proud of u. Do us proud in Tassie.

meka

Back
Top Bottom