NSW OPEN at TENPIN CITY

Just placing this link back to the top.

This will be a great event, run by a centre that cares for tournament bowling. If your thinking of playing get in there and have a crack...if your not bowling head on over and see some of the best in the country including PBA superstar Jason Belmonte.

Morning all,

The link in the first post will also be the place to watch all the live scoring game by game (I hope). Good luck to everyone bowling in this great tournament.
Cheers

Just like to say thanks to Annette and her team at Tenpin City.
This is probably the best tournament I have attended this year on the Australian tour. Not one machine issue apart from scores changes is an incredible achievement!

I loved how you guys spiced it up a little by showing a video instead of getting everyone in the one room for the briefing and then in match play have girl pair, boy pair, girl pair etc. This really gave us a chance to bowl along side the men in match play and seemed to speed everyone up a little.

The live scoring was great too, meant we didn't have to go back to the bowl to see if we made the cut or wait till the early hours of the morning for the tba website to be updated.

Well Done to Belmo and AMP on the win, you blitzed the field all weekend and showed why you are the best this country has to offer.

Will definitely be returning next year!

I would like to say congrats to Belmo and AMP and all the place getters firstly. The event was fantastically run, well done Aldo and Marissa it was a pleasure to bowl in this event.

My only probable criticism, if I had one, was the 2 lane give away. The squad ran very late and set back the evening squad as a result. There was some confusion with bowlers on who was going to get up for a shot at times but this is minor. I know this has been discussed heavily here in the past but I do feel 1 lane is sufficient and is the standard etiquette for our sport.

I will be back next year for sure even with the very long drive, which was great fun.

Thanks

Jason

I for one much prefer the two lane 'right of way'. Most bowlers take it as it comes, it's fairly easy to notice who does and doesn't utilise the two lane rule.

Great tournament and even better atmosphere :) Shame about the late start for C Squad; I thought it was odd that A Squad (20 bowlers) had 5 hours of play allocated, yet B squad (48 bowlers) had 4 hours of play allocated.

Thanks again!

Yes what a great weekend and good to see some international bowlers there aswell. Well played Jason and Anne Marie for winning and to all the other bowlers who competed.
Fun time had by all and I think that most bowlers know the lane etiquette and that the one lane rule should be observed but some bowlers like the two lane rule so it should also be observed. They know who they are and stand back anyway.
Thanks again to Annette and the Belmonte team for a great and well run tournament.
Regards
John (IRL)

Back
Top Bottom