NSW Central Roll-offs

Steve R

hey ppl

i was just wondering who is gonna be at Chester Hill bowl this weekend for the NSW Central Roll-offs??

r the shield roll offs for centrals this next weekend or was it the weekend just gorn???

matty k

EBONITE........Bowl to Win!

it is the roll off for the 2003 junior NSW Central shield team to represent Central NSW at the 2003 junior nationals..

it is on this weekend and next weekend... 29 games over 4 days

See here we go again!

There are 3 comps again this weekend!

you have the Parra sprint on sunday, which is part of the youth circuit.

you have the brunswick rolloff at top ryde.

and the sheild rolloff at chester hill.

I don't know if this can be avoided but i am sure this is some of the probs with low numbers.

I would love to bowl chester hill roll off, but i am over 18.
i guess i am going to parra this weekend, if it is still on!

im not positive but as far as i know the parramatta sprint has been moved to december 15...
like i said im not sure

Ohh i c.

I will look into that!
This is the first i have heard of it.
I was going to regerster 2morow anyway i will ask then.

yeppers! heard from my baby loz that parra sprint has been moved back seeing as there are too many things on the same weekend so yeah no fret and as you all know shellby will be there! :D :) :D :) hehe :lol: yeah well from what i heard there is only gonna be like 10 or 11 girls as usual for central girls but there should be some good competition with lil fee bowling and deanne church just wanna wish ya's all good luck and best of luck to neil hawkins and chris harvey from Bateau Bay rolling off for the boys!

luv ya's!
luv shellbs :twisted: :twisted:

Just a quick question.

Is the roll off we are talking about here a junior or a youth event?
do u need to be under 18 to compeate?

Hey everyone!!! I would just like to wish all the guys and girls that are rolling off the best of luck. All i can say is, Have fun, after all, the experience is awesome either way, in or out of the team. I do have my own opinion of who deserves to be in the team, but for the sake of peace, i will just keep that to myself so no one will get offended, and i also dont want to dampen anyones spirits. As i said, Good Luck and have fun!!! I will get out there on the second weekend to see whats going on :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom