NRL 2009

Just checked, we beat the Warriors this Sunday and thrash the Cowboys the Saturday after that. ;)

the best way to beat the nz warriors is to tie a sheep up in the corner and we will be running tries in all day. :p

and with the cowboys well they would rather chase heffer's all day.

so in other words the dragons will kick woolie heffer butt. :tongue::movingtongue:

So how did the Cowboys go tonight Adam? ... oh ... oops ... sorry ... ;)

The Eels are on FIRE!!! :D

Hope you didn't get around to booking that flight mate. ;)

Hey i wonder what Cam S is doing today. Probably sitting in a dark corner crying after STORM SMASHED MANLY HAHHAHAHA

Im predicting Sharks for wooden spoon and Gold Coast Titans v Brisbane Broncos Final = Titans Premiers

So how did the Cowboys go tonight Adam? ... oh ... oops ... sorry ... ;)

The Eels are on FIRE!!! :D

Hope you didn't get around to booking that flight mate. ;)

Don't want to talk about it mate. Too bad they only showed up to play for the last 20mins. Carl Webb needs to be dropped and why they only played Thurston on the left side of the field was beyond me. Their goal line attack became too predictable and the eels bulked up there left side defence. Stupid stupid football!! Aaron Payne needs to do some more kicking from dummy half. I should be their coach!!

I'm confident we'll learn from it and bounce back and hey...atleast we're still ahead of Manly :D:D

Im predicting Sharks for wooden spoon and Gold Coast Titans v Brisbane Broncos Final = Titans Premiers[/QUOTE]

you have got to be joking it will be the dragons all the way and that is all to be said about it.

but i do agree with the sharks for the wooden spoon.

Just to preempt it!

Adam, I will not be in on Wednesday, the shame of losing on Saturday outweighs the importance of league!!!!! ;) :D

Congrats to the Cowboys mate! Will now be hanging my head in shame until the rematch in June!

Just to preempt it!

Adam, I will not be in on Wednesday, the shame of losing on Saturday outweighs the importance of league!!!!! ;) :D

Congrats to the Cowboys mate! Will now be hanging my head in shame until the rematch in June!

One of the best matches I've seen in quite some time and I must say the heart stopped in the last minute of the game when Hornby made that line break.

It is with great sadness you wont be there this wed night so I can rub it in :p:p

Looking forward to the rematch in june!!

GO THOSE MIGHTY COWBOYS!!

One of the best matches I've seen in quite some time and I must say the heart stopped in the last minute of the game when Hornby made that line break.

It is with great sadness you wont be there this wed night so I can rub it in :p:p

Looking forward to the rematch in june!!

GO THOSE MIGHTY COWBOYS!!

THATS IT!!!:mad::mad:

I will be in there now and I'll be wearing my jersey too!! ;):D No, I'll wear the away strip UNDER the home strip!!!! :p That makes TWO jersey's on tomorrow night, my friend! :rolleyes::p

ah might be going a little over board now me thinks!:(:surrender: Loooooooong day and I'm going to bed now.

I would like everyones opinion on what happened in the Dragons v Bulldogs game on friday night. I thought it was a disgracefull decision and spoilt what was a great game. I'm no Bulldogs fan but I do feel sorry for the poor bastards... first they had 2 points stripped with the interchange breach and now 2 points stripped coz some moron video ref fell for Jamie Sowards academy award winning performance. As much as I can't stand Gus Gould... the man always knows what he's talking about

First of all Gus does not always know what he is talking about.

He's from NSW, take everything said by a grain of salt! ;):D

As Benny said, how many times have you seen the same situation be looked at and called as a penalty, if the offensive team was stopped before the try line. What? Because it resulted in a try it should be looked at differently.

Besides, even if Soward did milk it, that is even more reason for the Dragons to be declared the winners. How many times over the years have you seen the likes of the Storm holding the arm of a defender while in the tackle and milking a penalty for the defender 'holding down in the tackle'??

I know I may be viewing it through red and white glasses, though, Soward is one of our quickest players and he has stopped many a run away tries. Who has the balls to say for certainty that he would not have caught the runaway if he was not impeded (interfered). I know footballers are not the cleverest of our species, though, if a ball gets through the defense and you are a previous decoy runner so that you are between the defense and the ball you get out of the F%^*ing way!!!! It really is that simple!

My $0.05

Go The Dragons!!!

In slow motion replay you can see Soward milking it, maybe to start he might of got to pattern but as soon as he touched eastwoodhe was impeaded.

I hate this new rule as most of the teams have a run around move( there is a better word for it ) Problem is the ruinner runs with out the ball touches the oposition and straight away it a penalty and no try.

jamie Soward milked it yes but he used the rule to a tee. If he touched eastwood and stepped around no one would be crying wolf as he still tried, but because he milked it everyone will get up him and the ref's,

to all you woof woof supporters the game has been played and won and now that is in the past so i think that you should all build a bridge and get over it because you lost so tough titties.

GO THE DRAGONS :tongue4:

yeah but the thing is they should of won and hav 2 more points next to there name. Steve clark said he made the wrong decision it gives the bulldogs players and fans every right to complain. I'm pretty sure everyone who saw it first on reply thought it was no try as much as i hate the bulldogs i think they were hard done by. that makes it 4 points bulldogs hav lost and still on top of the ladder.

OK what i find interesting in all this discussion is of all the refs to make a decision that actually helps the dragons out, the last ref i thought would make it was Steve Clark.

Anyone who is a dragon supporter will never forgive him for his farsical decisions that lead to the dragons being eliminated in the first round of the playoffs in 1998 (if memory serves me well on the year) to of all teams the Canterbury Bulldogs (or was it sydney bulldogs that year) and to make matters worse they went all the way to the final after finishing 10th and just getting in the playoffs (yes i said 10th as this was when there was 20 teams in the comp).

How times have changed but don't threat Canterbury atleast it has not cost you a chance of winning the premiership like it did the dragons.

I don't know why Clark feels the need to create enemies with the fans but although his decision did help out the dragons this time i still do not like the man lol.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Go the mighty dragons.

Yes people do have very short memories. I only listened to the game because i am in Thailand but wasn't there at least 2 another decisions that went against the Dragons that could have led them to a try?
Anyway it is about time things have gone the way of the Dragons for once.

Go The Dragons.

Hey Fitzy did you see those mighty Cowboys smash the form team of the comp tonight?? That makes 5 wins from the last 6 games.... I smell a Dragons v Cowboys Grand Final!!

the form team of the comp

WTF are you smoking Adam??
I am pretty sure that the Dragons played on Saturday mate!! ;) :D

The Cowboys will be playing the form team of the comp in three weeks mate and this time the Dragons are going to DEMOLISH the Cowboys!! :cool:

Maybe a Dragons V Cowboys though, I suppose.

I predict a Dragons V [Insert your favourite team here] final! ;) :D

GO THE DRAGONS!

Back
Top Bottom