Novelty Bowling Balls

Chips

Looking to see if anyone is looking to sell second hand, or knows where I could find some novelty bowling balls. Preferrably the smiley face, eye ball, or dice ball, but will be interested in anything.

I no for certain logan central has a smile face ball. u can phone them 3209 2255. hope that helps

Thanks mate, thats perfect, just so happens I have to go there next Sunday. Still, would prefer a second hand ball due to the price factor if possible :p so if anyone knows of where to pick up a cheapie, let me know.

Thanks again

ebay sells novelty bowling balls i got some off there recently.. they ship them in from america at a fraction of the price there selling them for out here.. if that fails check out ballcellar.com or even go to google and do a search for bowling pro shops.. there are some great bargins on novelty balls at the moment

i know of a 15 lb drilled dragon ball thats up for sale.. pm if youre interested

this might just be me but i've always wanted like a stuffed cat inside a plastic see through ball obviously the cat wouldnt be a real one.....

i know of a 15 lb drilled dragon ball thats up for sale.. pm if youre interested

Daniel u wrote this on monday can u plz tell me the price and who is selling the ball and where i am in carins and would like to get me hands on that ball.

and if anyone can tell me where i can get a formula ebonite that would be great

thanx all :D

DON'T BUY FROM BALLCELLAR.COM ON EBAY

I SAW THE POST ABOUT WHERE TO BUY NOVELTY BALLS FROM . ! ! I WOULD LIKE TO WARN EVERYBODY ABOUT BALLCELLAR.COM , I BOUGHT SOMETHING FROM THEM AND AM STILL WAITING FOR IT , AT FIRST THEY WOULD NOT REPLY TO MY EMAILS , THEY ONLY REPLIED TO EBAY WHEN I LEFT NEGATIVE "FEEDBACK" ABOUT THEM ON EBAY. I SHOWED THEM AND EBAY PROOF THAT I HAD PAID , NOW THEY HAVE STOPPED ANSWERING AGAIN , I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE ITEM AND LOOKS LIKE I HAVE LOST MY MONEY, EBAY DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE ANY LEGAL WAY TO FORCE THEIR SELLERS TO MAKE GOOD ON LOST ITEMS OR EVEN REQUIRE SELLERS TO SHOW PROOF THEY EVEN POSTED THE ITEM. IT ALL SEEMS TO RUN ON "GOODWILL" BUT UNFORTUNATELY SOME PEOPLE TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THAT .

I too have had a bad experience with ballcellar.com .. teek ive msged you about my experience and perhaps I can help.

all_that_+more said:

Daniel u wrote this on monday can u plz tell me the price and who is selling the ball and where i am in carins and would like to get me hands on that ball.

and if anyone can tell me where i can get a formula ebonite that would be great

thanx all :D

yep ive got a bowler down here at noarlunga (Adelaide) that's selling it for 150 .. freight is an extra $10 so $160 all up.. if youre interested, give me a call, i will send you my number in a PM.

cheers
daniel

Hi,

I would highly recommend the new Rotogrip Spare Tire as the best and latest novelty ball going around. Check it out at www.rotogrip.com . You can even see the grooves in the tyre!!!!

Doubles as a great strike ball for those terribly dry lanes found in 80% of QLD centres too :p

Storm Inc Australia has just landed a shipment of these, contact James McGinty at Holiday Lanes on 02 6652 5666.

I totally agree with Michael, the spare tyre rocks. It's even a mag wheel. I picked mine up from James McGinty last week. He only has a few though. Really cool. He also has the new Hot Rod Hybrid. An excellent ball for anyone that bowls with any sort of revs. Really good for Australian Conditions, at the right price.

Dennis Rigney

try "zoned in on tenpin" at chermside hyperbowl... now its in the hands of Rudy Turoczi, it has some great gear and i'm sure he can get gear in for great costs

timboyd said:
this might just be me but i've always wanted like a stuffed cat inside a plastic see through ball obviously the cat wouldnt be a real one.....
Ah I dunno. It'd be more realistic if it were real. A Black and White one I think as it'd show up better and give a good spinning effect is it was rolling down the lane. Wouldn't look the same with a Tabby.

If you drilled it right you could put your fingers into its eye sockets. It'd be a bit dodgy if it were tail-up though with just a thumb hole :eek:

Chips said:
Looking to see if anyone is looking to sell second hand, or knows where I could find some novelty bowling balls. Preferrably the smiley face, eye ball, or dice ball, but will be interested in anything.

Strikezone is stocking...
Optyx Snuffy, Snake and Krypt Keeper bowling balls. These are around about $310
Ebonite Maxims. These are around $110-120$.
Columbia 300 White Dots. These are about the same as Maxim prices.
Spare Storms. Around $100-120$

We do get the odd bowling ball that is a bit cheaper.

Let us know if you're interested (pm me)...

Bubyee

Rowey :p

My dream spare ball which I hope to one day own is a perfetly clear plastic ball with a big yellow M in the middle. Shaped just like McDonald's restraunt ones. And it has to be block letter and bubble shaped so it sticks out heaps.

This will make sense if you know me.

It is my dream :D

Macca

A Storm clear ball with a lightning bolt inside it that says something like "Storm" or "Team Storm" would be awesome. I'm still waiting for the cola scented Storm ball to come out.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Back
Top Bottom