North Queensland Shield Team

heyz, congrats to all who made it, especially to the burdekin , max n aimee, yas will show them wat we got, hope yas all do orsome as, and nice goin missy for top qualifyin and oh u to lari ey, good luck guys
coco

Hey
Congrats to everyone who made the team
Its a shame you didnt make it Leeshy:( ahh well
A big congrats to my concert buddie,Lari
And also to Jess and Missy you guys rock
cant wait to vs you's:p
love Jess:D
xxx

hey, agen, just wanna give a big congrats to jason for making the team ey, nice work buddy, yea hope u do well ey, ahhah
bye coco

haha your 1st post jase! Good to see uve mentioned me in it. :p...You'll do well down there.

Kevin

Well done everybody that made it in the team!! Wish i cld be cummin down with all of uz but it k. Bowl good!!!

Also how many poeple are going into the draft?? Does anyone know cause i am i think lol

hey
i wanna say congrats to everybody who made it, but a big congrats to Jess for making the team especially with what happened last yr, and big congrats to Larissa for making the team, you deserve it

Brett

hey congrats to everyone that made the team and a big congrats to steve for toppin the roll-offs.

Raiders RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guess what everybody im drafting!!!! SWEET! im gonna go down there and TRY kick everybodies ass cause i am DA GREATEST :p that is if i make it in a team! Somebody choose me please! See yas all at the training camps and good luck down there cause if im there im gonna woop ya butt!!!

Just kiddin all that would happen if i was in a dream lol:p

Good on ya tales, cant wait till i smash u down there jks. good luck in the draft.
Laterz Jay
Raiders Rule!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• raiders_logo1.gif
    raiders_logo1.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 1
congrats to everyone who made the team....

special congrats to lari your a lil legend told you that you'd make it

to aaden told you that you were good enough i just hope i'm able to roll off and make the team so we can party hard at nationals again for our last year.... aaden your my hero

Hey sorry this is so late but yeah computer problems lol.........:mad:
I wanna congratulate evreyone who made the team........:)
looks like an awsome team........:p ;)
And good luck leeshy in da draft rach has put her form in too so u guys might be in the same team together.......;) ;)
Catch ya laters CHRISSY

Back
Top Bottom