No Tap

Tamerett

:p :p :p :shock:
In the irish stew no tap at Chermside Hyperbowl today Stephen Chucky Louise Batten displayed the best bowling i have ever seen... on 9 no tap proceeded to bowl the series of 596 for 4 games and one of them was 89!!!!! hahahaha!!!!!! Last years Qld Walter De Veer rep.......... gee no wonder i can kick ur ass Lopez!!!

Bretto

Guess What? :?: :?: :?: I've Bowled 300 With 6 No Tap! I'm Real Proud! :^o :p (not!) :? I've Bowled 6, 7, 8, and a real 300(no joke!) :p

I seem to bowl better scratch then I do no tap, something about knowing a decent shot is still going to put an X up on the board kind of ruins it for me, shot 8 and 9 no tap 300's though lol.

*Richie Benaud voice* super effort that!

Ive shot 300 with 6,7,8,9 no tap...but I will never forget the first 2 games of no tap we ever played at Strikezone...the first one I had front 11 and then threw it down the gutter...do u remember that 1 Rowey?? You were on 20 while my ball went down the gutter on 21...I SUCK. LOL.

Jen

Hey Guys,
Me and Mikky were bowling at Mt Warren and bowling with a 7 no tap. But the sad thing is that neither of us could bowl a 300 without cheating. You know it was with house balls though so you cant blane us really!!!!! \\:D/ ;)

Love the no tap game. Didn't know that 6 no tap even existed. We put in an added challenge with 8 no tap. Hit 11 strikes and the whole centre comes to a stop and cheers you on. Great Fun.

Back
Top Bottom