Nicholas Walsh 300 at Emerson Final Altona

muxies

Muxies
Congratulations to Nicholas Walsh on your first 300 and what a way to do it at the Emerson final at Altona in Game 10.

Way to go Nick, not to be outdone by Josh's 288 the game before.

Great bowling, all were flush from where I was standing. Must be something in the water at Geelong lol!

Martin & Shirley

As I said in the text to you Mr Nick, well done. To shoot a 300 during a competition in a 5 man team amongst your peers is an awesome effort.

A Big congrats to Nick, wonderful to see and be part of. Another young Geelong Man to be proud of and boy I am real happy for you and there will be many more.:):):):):):)

Congratulations, Mate. Awesome game!
Dwayneo!

Was a thrill to be there to see it, Nick! (Not to mention getting it on film!) And when things got scary, I was proud of the way you conducted yourself. A real gentleman that Geelong can be proud of. And a not-too-shabby bowler, either!
Kathyx

Mr Walsh 300 - awesome news - very happy for you.

Now that you have the first one out of the road who knows how many more you will bowl!

Great effort and well done

Thanks to everyone for the congratulations. It will be a moment i will never forget, that's for sure. :surrender:

And to everybody who wanted me to let them know about the ball, it was weighed a further 3 times, all at different centres, and found to be fine. :D

And to everybody who wanted me to let them know about the ball, it was weighed a further 3 times, all at different centres, and found to be fine. :D

Why'd you have your ball weighed elsewhere...was the ball found to be within specs or over specs at Altona?

Ultimately it is the responsibilty of the bowler, not the ball driller to ensure that their gear is 'legal' Always ask for the ball to be statically weighed before taking possession of it. A good ball driller will NEVER intentionally drill a ball with more than 3/4 of an ounce finger weight, thumb weight or side weight and not more that 2 3/4 ounces of top or bottom weight. it's just too easy for a ball to "gain weight" on someone else's scale.

Wayne there are times when your "Bowling's Avenger of good" Attitude is not warranted this is one of those times

This is a Congratutory thread for Nic's 300 so I wont carry it any further here

Please refer the other thread you started on this

Kevin Wilkins

Back
Top Bottom