Nice Work Matt

Bee...!

Living the dream!!!
I would just like to say big CONGRATS to Matt Simpson who bowled a 300 tonite at Nerang on lanes 3&4
it was great to watch and well deserved

thanks for letting me have the last game

nice work and there will be plenty more to come

Bee oxoxo

gud on ya

Great work matt... 15 strikes in a row .. and backing it up with a 257 and a 222 is really great.... cant wait to see more.... on ya matthew !!!!!
:D :lol: :lol: :!:

congrats matt. you are a top bowler. this is long over due. well mate i hope you can get many many more in the future i will be looking out for you. just wish i could shoot one as well.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

strazz

haha...nice work Matt. Yea u truely r good. EVERYBODY is bowling 300's at the moment...what's with that??? But yea great work man its been coming for a while now, I didn't know Nerang was that good..lol.

Keep up the good work dude...nice follow up games too.

:D :D :D

Well done Matt, keep up the good work!!! What's the go with these Nerang junior bowlers?????????????, they are all bowling 300's!!! Anyway, it is great to see 300's being bowled by the juniors, let's keep it up! :D :D

hey dude, about time! good on ya and i wasn't there u'll have to do it again ok??? CONGRATS matt! , with good games after too well done! :p :p :p

Wow!!!! What a night Matt!! You are truely bowling awesome, and you didn't need my gear to do it!!! Were you wearing denim by any chance??? A Great effort and i'm sure there will be many, many more to come. Catch you all at States!
Cheers

graham said:
Im seeing a pattern with lanes 3 & 4 at Nerang

Sorry graham but as far as i know this is the first 300 bowled on 3&4 this year the last to my knowledge was in 1999 maybe

Sorry i just had to say that

Bee :)

You are quite right Bee .. I was thinking of Lanes 7 & 8 where Derek threw his 3x300's !! My bad :oops: :oops:

Throwing a 300 is still awesome no matter where you do it !

hey congrats matt! awesome game and you deserved it so well done :)

ben, i'm sure he was wearing denim! borga borga bumsweat wingett!

krissy

Hey Matty boy
Congrats on your 300 game, would have loved to see you bowl it but hey
what can ya do!! You might have to show me how to bowl again... i seem to have forgotten lol...

Anyway congrats, i know there will be plenty more to come since your only a youngen!! (like me)

Love Hayli-J -xoxox-

Back
Top Bottom