News Flash - Vic bowlers on radio for CTBC

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
MEDIA ALERT !!
Two of Australia’s 2006 COMMONWEALTH TENPIN BOWLING CHAMPIONSHIP team, Tracey Madden and Glen Loader, will be featured in a one-hour, in-studio segment on popular Melbourne Radio Station SEN 1116 from 1pm Thursday, 29 June….

the “Let’s Talk Sport” Station is a favourite with sports-mad Melbourne listeners, so tune in if you can to hear Tracey, Glen and Team Coach Louise Eady talking about Bowling and next week’s Championship…..

Teams from 17 Commonwealth countries will compete for official Commonwealth Games Federation endorsed Medals at OzTenpin Bowl, Altona in Melbourne.

Australia’s other 2 team members are Ann Maree Putney and George Frilingos…..

Happy listening!

Lynne Clay
Secretary-General
Commonwealth Tenpin Bowling Federation
email: [email protected]
www.ctbf.org

ANOTHER CTBC MEDIA ALERT !!

NEWCASTLE’S NBN TELEVISION WILL FEATURE A SEGMENT IN ITS 6PM NEWS BULLETIN THIS EVENING ON ANN-MAREE PUTNEY, 1 OF 4 OF AUSTRALIA’S LEADING BOWLERS CHOSEN TO REPRESENT AUSTRALIA AT THE III COMMONWEALTH TENPIN BOWLING CHAMPIONSHIPS IN MELBOURNE NEXT WEEK.

AND, FOR THOSE WHO DON’T LIVE IN THE BROADCAST AREA OF SEN 1116 SPORT RADIO, YOU CAN LOG ON TO www.sen.com.au AND LISTEN ONLINE TO ‘THE GOOD OIL’ WITH HOST MARK DORAN AT 1PM AEST TODAY.

Bowling "brings out the swinger in you" i love it......:confused:

George any comments.........:) :)

Well I've just finished listening to Glen & Tracey on the radio & I think they both did a fantastic job.

They couldn't have tried to promote Tenpin bowling any better than they did...

And the question that a caller asked was : "Is bowling for Bogans?" Definately not....

I want to wish Glen, Tracey, Anne-Marie & George the very best of luck at Altona next week.

Bring home the
GOLD!!

Jenny ;)

Well done to Tracey and Glen. You portrayed the "SPORT" of tenpin bowling very well and you proved that bowling is not for BOGUNS!
And a great way to get plugs in for the proud sponsors of you guys. I am sure Max and David will be really happy with you guys!
Also a well done to all the callers who called up and to Team coach Louise for her input and not to mention Alex Popov for sharing his thoughts.
This is a great start to put the sport of tenpin bowling back onto the media map where it should be!
Forget Chess Championships and Scrabble competitions. Tenpin Bowling is a real sport and hopefully after these Commonwealth Championships we might have a good push for the 2010 Commonwealth Games.
Well done again to all and dont forget to get down to Altona and support these guys in their QUEST FOR GOLD!

I would like to congratulate Glen and Tracey for the way they went about the interview today.

An absolute credit to themselves, their families, their sponsors and our sport as a whole.

Well done to you both, if you perform as well next week as you did today, you will bring home the bacon.

Max

Back
Top Bottom