New Zealand and WA Rachuig Team Members

F

Funky Chicken

Hi Guys,

My name is Steve Hunt and I am a member of the Queensland (North) team to compete in the Rachuig competition to be held at Kirwan (Townsville) in November.

I thought I would get in early and organise to swap shirts with someone from the respective New Zealand and Western Australian sides.

What's in it for you ? Well you will get a special piece of bowling history, as you will be the owner of a shirt from the innaugural Queensland (North) team. There will never be another so it will be a collectors item.

So if you are interested in swapping just drop me a line and let me know (My shirts are size 26). I figure it makes it easy come Nationals because you just find each other and swap, rather than trying to organise it and worry about your bowling as well.

Cheers

Steve :D :D :D

Hey Chester ,

(you're probably used to morons calling you that all the time, just like Mike Hunt).

I don't know about 26 being a ladies size, but since you probably dress up in your mum's clothes you probably know better than I.

My post was a legitimate request to members of the WA and NZ teams, and not an opportunity for you to unleash your juvenile comic repertoire.

In closing - if I wanted the opinion of an arsehole I would have farted. :evil: :evil: :evil:

humour i love it

size 26 hey steve, give me back my shield shirt you fat prick :wink:

have fun in your 1st rachuig

In The Same Boat

Hey telly tubby good idea, i also would like to swap a shirt with anyone out there. My name is Sam Nucifora Jnr i am the captain of the first NorthQueensland team and if anyone from New Zealand would like to swap that would be excellant.

Hey telly tubby can ring me at work asap please

Back
Top Bottom