New SUPER SINGLES at Garden City Lanes, Toowoomba

G

gardencitylanes

Hi all,

I have put together a great new scratch singles league for thursday nights at 6.30pm at Garden City Lanes. It is only $22.00 a week and pays out more than $5700 a season. A season is only 24 weeks. The entry form is attached so feel free to down load it if it is of interest to you and you are close enough to Toowoomba to bowl in the league.

Thanks Ya All

Zane Que

Just a couple of questions,
Is there any spots left?
When is the first week?
And i'm wondering about the coment you have about tv coverage for the finals, how would it be done?
Thanks Robert

Garden City Lanes Super Singles

Dear Rob,

Thanks for the questions mate. We do have spots so please bring your mates. We will commence on Thursday the 4th of March. The TV coverage is a Win News Report before and after the finals so to show case Toowoombas best bowlers. I think it will be great. To me it is no different than when the Rugby League have TV coverage for there games and finals. It is time we made people see that we are a sport as well.

Any way that is your questions answered. We will see how many numbers we have for Thursday 4th and go from there. I want this to be a real starting point to bringing our top bowlers together and for those who are almost there to use this as a stepping stone to being better bowlers.

Thanks
ZQ

Zane

Just to wish you all the best with your new league starting tonight.

Cheers mate, and thanks for what you do for bowling. :D

Feral

Back
Top Bottom