New Skins at AMF Cannon Hill

AMF Cannon Hill

AMF Cannon Hill
Hi Everyone

We have a new skins going at AMF Cannon Hill

Highest handicap pinfall wins $100.00 cash
Highest scratch pinfall wins free entry into the 2007 AMF Cannon Hill Cup

It will be a Handicap event 100% of 200. Average as at 31st March 2007.
Cost $70 per person
10 Games $100.00 1st Place & $50.00 2nd Place each skin
Based on 20 Bowlers

Tuesday 24th April 2007
Don't forget it is a Public Holiday on Wednesday

Free breakfast supplied to all bowlers.
A BIG BREAKFAST bacon, eggs, tomato, hash brown, toast, coffee, tea & OJ.

Thanks to our SPONSORS:
Totalbowling.com.au
Team Air & Electrical
Oz Bowling Supplies
AMF Cannon Hill

Post your name average and center here or call AMF Cannon Hill on 3890 1177

Bowlers so far for the Skins are:
George Frilingos
Scott Fryer
Shannon Markham
Sam Duffy
Jono Roy
Amanda Duffy
Wayne Hester
Fred Desmier

Thanks

What time does it start?

Would like to. Have to wait for some things to fall into place first.

hamster

Sorry forgot that

Check in at 11.30pm
Bowl 12.00am or before if everyone is there early

Thanks

Scott your main problem is Aspley has skins on the 25th April and if I bowl your skins I wont get no sleep so the answer is not this time.

Ok after a lengthy talk with some bowlers last night including the hall of famer sir bottomley (who cant get a spot in the K&K cup:wink: ) we have changed the skins a tiny bit the handicap is now 100% of 220 instead of 100% of 200
if u are intrested in bowling post here or phone AMF Cannon Hill on 3890 1177

It was always a coin toss between yourselves and Aspley. I had a small advantage bowling in yours, with a 100% of 200 but now that it has changed Aspley's format of paying a scratch and handicap seems a better option for me (as a scratch bowler).

I make no secret in the fact that I bowl for money, this seems like a better business decision to me. Please let me know when you plan to hold the Cannonhill Cup, I'll play the scratch open for sure.

Greek God = Wuss

That seems like a bad decision after the comments made by your tues night team mates.

First of all i should introduce them to you:

Lead-off is none other the Number 1 " 2 fingered" Left-handed South of Caboolture and 2 time, 2 time Perfect Gamer Ronnie Conquest. He also has anchored not 1 or 2 but 3 Australian Rep Players and 1 Hall of Famer.

Your 2nd bowler is not only the Man of the moment but also holds the Highest 3 game Series in QLD. He is Mr.Totalbowling himself Jason Pearson.

Now as i was saying they feel that you should blah blah &%$# *^@#$ ...... &^%$ *(&^%()% and you will do fine.

Beside you do need your Beauty Sleep!!!! ;)

hamster

They're not my team mates, just people who employ me to look good and throw strikes :D

Handicap events aren't my thing Hamster, I have enough things to bowl in that are scratch

Greek God = Wuss
That seems like a bad decision after the comments made by your tues night team mates.
First of all i should introduce them to you:
Lead-off is none other the Number 1 " 2 fingered" Left-handed South of Caboolture and 2 time, 2 time Perfect Gamer Ronnie Conquest. He also has anchored not 1 or 2 but 3 Australian Rep Players and 1 Hall of Famer.
Your 2nd bowler is not only the Man of the moment but also holds the Highest 3 game Series in QLD. He is Mr.Totalbowling himself Jason Pearson.
Now as i was saying they feel that you should blah blah &%$# *^@#$ ...... &^%$ *(&^%()% and you will do fine.
Beside you do need your Beauty Sleep!!!! ;)
hamster

Hey Hamster I havent seen your name on the list for the skins. Mate I understand why George pulled out even if I was hopeing he would bowl so lets leave it at that please

Hey Scott,

I understand too. Geo can't avg 30 pins better than the NEW handicap format. As he said lost his advantage.

My name isn't down yet as i explained in previous post. Trying to swing things so i can. Until i'm 100% sure, you'll then see it.

The ? you should be asking is whether those who have offered their opinions are they having a go?

Just under 4 wks to go and you have 10 noms already. Still plenty of time.

Great work Scott. Keep it up

hamo

Hamo i wasnt haveing a dig at you mate i hope you do have a chuck we actualy have 20 or so names at the moment so it is a goer i will post the list tomorrow when i go to the bowl

Back
Top Bottom