New bowling movie coming soon!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28y7iMAQRDQ"]YouTube - 7-10 Split Movie Trailer[/ame]

Looks like a Happy Gilmore take off to me

Vinnie Jones and bowling,never thought i would see that in the same sentence :roflmao: :roflmao:

johnnyb

and bender is in it aparently

it seems it is making its TV debut in hungary today

Enf...

hey man dont forget rach hunter

:roflmao:

but id much rather have tara reid... dont like that pink wig tho...
i put the vid clip on my bebo space 2 hahaha

I watched this movie last night on Foxtel, It is on again today at 1.30pm called 7-10 Split.

As george said, It's a Happy Gilmore take off.

Cheers
Rosco

After switching the execrable trailer off after 30 seconds (20 more than it deserved), I'd say "F" grade. Possibly for "fail", but probably for something else like "foul". If those are the highlights of the film, the rest must be reeking effluent.

They're portraying bowling as something out of the 70's, which may or may not be better than the 50's. I really detest flicks like this and Kingpin, in case you hadn't noticed by now.

No stars.

This is precisely why narrative cinema is essentially dead as an artistic medium.

I want to see a bowling/horror film rendered in the style of the Matrix....

I really detest flicks like this and Kingpin, in case you hadn't noticed by now.
Kingpin is wicked! Has to be one of my favourite movies... throws the ball and it stops in the middle of the lane so he does the splits and BANG!! Haha... cracks me up every time!

If you watched the movie (last night on Foxtel) it is not portraying the sport as something out of the '70's, just saying that the PBA tour is reflected in the viewing public as a bunch of boring men and that the sport needs to get some colour and characters - the two main characters have exactly that and only dress up from the 70's as that is what they do when they muck around on the lanes for fun. It was definitely B grade, but had some good messages, such as lighten up and enjoy the sport for what it is.

What if someone could come up with a good story line, approach the Queensland or Victorian Film Commission, unearthed some of our undiscovered Australian talent and throw in some real stars such as Jason Belmonte. Would it upset the overseas producers of such films?
:D

I thought Kingpin was funny I guess some people have a weird sense of humor:wedgie::wedgie::wedgie:

Back
Top Bottom