New Bowling Balls

Just got back from nats.
Bought a Vertigo and a Recharge.
The Vertigo is so cool...hits hard and carried well. Not yet thrown the Recharge...hopefully it will live up to the standards of its family memebers-Atomic Charge and Power Charge Pearl ;)

Yeah thank for buying that Recharge off me Jen, it a good ball before i got it redone.... then it went dead... Anyway while away i bought meself a RotoGrip UltraSonic!! Damn that thing snapped.... Got Cam to polish it right up to tame the hook a bit... got the Silver Streak resurfaced aswell :)

Cya
BJ

Ash said:
Rowey, have had a vertigo for a while now, you'll love it, it's a ripper of a ball.

I've used one and they're great. I liked the smooth roll and snap, and the pin carry haha...which is why I'm going to get one. Just gotta wait for a while.

Bubyee

Rowey :p

Yeah even the biggest storm hater in the world has to agree the X-Factor Vertigo is one of the best going balls on the market at the moment...
Now where to get the money for a Oracle Vision and Spare Tire.......

Im waiting for the Smoking Inferno's to come out so then I get Scoops' NEMISIS
:D :D :D

Dam that NEMISIS has a kick to it

One night I saw scoops put the dam thing right out to about 1/3 of a board and snapped back to brooky pocket

add me on [email protected] as I am always up for a chat, unless im busy doing homework!!

i just bought a track exception 5.0 and i use it in masters at nats and it went off the first bloke i bowled with it i shot a 650 and the same night i shot a 267 dropd da last shot lol but anyway i recommend buyn one of these balls they hit heaps hard and they hook heapz..........
l8r ...........this is brady by the way

i got the roto-grip ultra sonic and track freak-a-zoid they are awsome balls especially the freak-a-zoid

When I got first got my goliath, I was throwing it about 10 board and it was kicking to the 10 pin (when crap load of revs were put on it) but now i got it dulled its like coming up to brooky or head pin.

I stil think its a good ball though....

MiSs HoT pAnTs said:
im after a goliath should b in in a few days so hopefully i made the right choice there

Believe me you did make the right choice they are awesome balls. That and the Nemesis and maybe the Rampage when it comes out!!..

sorry sort of slipped my mind that LOL

Im at school man, im trying not to think of bowling but I cant help it

Tomorrow evening and I finally get my Goliath back, hurrah! My Nemesis should also be in, hopefully I get them both drilled and usable :rolleyes: Bring on the oil!

i prob goin off topic but yeh, am after a buy that is good 4 med oil lanes, like lanes like mt gravett, is got to b more hook then a power groove reactive and less hook then a hammer's razor blade anyone???

hey thanks 4 that, i will keep the ball in mind, i dont have my razor blade let due to it almost being 2 weeks late, so i will have to wait 4 a while until i get enough money to even think about buying another ball

Got a Storm XFactor Vertigo Good ball (but smells yucky)
and a Storm Depth Charge but the pin fell out (insert confused face here) but it's fixed now

Cant you tell I'm a southern girl now?? lol I'm not one eyed yet!

Back
Top Bottom