Need help with accommodation

grumpie

We are bowling at Epping on Sunday and looking for something close to the bowl for the Saturday night.

Comfort is more important than the price.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Liz

Hi Liz,
There are a few hotels around that are reasonable. The Mill Park Motor Inn is only about 8 mins away from the bowl.
There are also some budget hotels on Sydney Road (just off the Ring Road) which would be about 15 minutes away. They are not as nice and quiet as the Mill Park Motor Inn but they would be cheaper.
Sorry I dont know the name of the one on Sydney Road - I just know it has a yellow sign on it...
Good luck on the weekend.
Ann

Thanks Ann. Unfortunately the Mill Park Motor Inn is booked out which was our option.

Not keen on main road accommodation as they get too noisy.

Oh well will keep trying.

Liz

Hi Liz,

There is also the Greensborough Motor Inn. It is on Greensborough Road - which is a main road but you dont actually hear the noise too much. (and it is much better than Sydney Road).

You would be about 15 minutes away from the bowl.

Sorry I cant help you much out the other side but I dont know that side of Melbourne as well as I know the Mill Park/Greensborough belt.

If you are still having troubles, send me a pm containing your phone number and I will give you a call and try a work something out.

Regards,
Ann

If you get stuck - you're welcome to crash at mine - I know its not close but its an option if you need it.

Hi Liz

There is also the MELBOURNE PARKSIDE INN, 1045 Plenty Road, Bundoora - Ph 9467 3344 which would only be about 10 minutes from Epping.

See you Saturday morning!
Noelene

Thank you all for the help. I will follow up today.

Noelene I will see you Saturday morning. Looking forward to getting back into the politics of the sport. ;)

Thanks for your offer also Bri - we had thought of it. Will also catch you Saturday morning bright and early :bounce::bounce:

Liz

Thanks to all. There must be something happening in that part of town on the weekend as just about every place is booked out. Either that or there will be a lot of seniors bowling in Sunday. :confused:

We managed to get the last room in Greensborough. Having to do it tough as all we could get was a spa room!!

Oh well...........

Liz

Back
Top Bottom