Nearest Centre?

C

CIO

Hey NSW gang!

I'm making a trip to Sydney for work for a month or so, and i'm wondering where the nearest bowl is to the hotel i'm staying at.

I'm staying at the Hyde Park Inn on Elizabeth street in Sydney, can anyone tell me where the nearest bowl is?

Thanks in advance.

:D

hey dude

the closet bowl to hyde park would be the two mascot bowls, one amf mascot bowl and manhattan superbowl , there the closest bowls to the cbd i think

Any other centres around where i'm staying? Perhaps within a 40 minute travel distance?

Randwick is the closest centre to the CBD. As mentioned before the Manhattan Super bowl at Mascot is also near the CBD (There is no AMF centre at Mascot that i am aware of). With in 40mins drive time of the CBD you could get to Deewhy, Bankstown, Enfield and Southgate on a good day. Hope this helps

JeN_JeN said:
Strikezone is only 1.5hrs from there...
assuming you get good traffic...HAHA

When i get a day off (i'll be working 13 day fortnites!!), i will definitely go down there!! I'd love to see it, i've heard ppl in WA talk about it and it sounds like a really cool bowl.

Maybe i'll make a day trip out of it. . .

:lol:

Um no...BUT you can catch the train from Sydney to Albion Park station, which is approx a 10-15 walk straight down the road to the bowl...

Yeah. Strikezone is around about 2 hours at the most from Sydney. Just make sure you drive South-East if you drive. :p
DON'T go North-West. It's something i would do. :? :wink:

JeN_JeN said:
Um no...BUT you can catch the train from Sydney to Albion Park station, which is approx a 10-15 walk straight down the road to the bowl...

Thats good enuf!!

Thanks for your help JeN_JeN and rowey!! I've got sunday off, i may just go down and have a bowl!! :D

p.s. I LOVE SYDNEY!!!!

*rowey* said:
Hope you'll be able to get a lane, mate. :p
yeh its pretty kool. i bowl in a league there called the king pins and i look forward to it every tuesday cause of the hot dogs. dman there good

Back
Top Bottom