My new website

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
I have launched a new website which will provide my family and friends with some insight on how I am doing in Australia and overseas. Some of the features aren't working yet but will be soon. At the moment you can read my diary entries from Darwin, Perth and Bahrain day 1.

The website is www.georgefrilingos.com

Over the next couple of weeks I'll be adding such features as photos from around the world, diary entries, interviews with leading International bowlers, tech tips and a guest book.

Its not here to compete with Graham obviously, its just a low cost site for my friends and family. I'd like to thank Graham with his assistance in getting it up and running.

Yours in bowling

G

The new site looks good George!

But hurry up and pull your finger out over there mate, your gunna need to win some coinage, so you have got PLENTY for us to take off you at Joe's next card night! :lol:

Come on mate 2 700's, we all know you are capable!
Good Luck George!

Ronnie

I must say george ma boy that is one cool site so far can't wait to see the rest of it when you get it up and running, cool still shot of you too

Actually Ian after looking at the scores it seems there are no lefties in the top 30. Once again I think I have made the right decision. Qatar is a whole new ball game and whislt Bahrain wasnt my cup of tea, I still have another shot at $30000US right now. Sometimes conditions suit you, sometimes they dont.

See in you Brisbane

G

Back
Top Bottom