MTBA Melbourne under 21 cup

Icey

I would like to congratulate Shannon Elso for winning the female divison with a fantastic 216 average. Also for Trent Brooks for winning the male divison with a 216 average

Congrat's shannon on a terrific win and some great bowling...it's really good see you finally get rewarded for you commitment and determination... a great girl and well deserved very very happy for you!!

~~~~~~

and also well done to Trent a huge talent and one who i am sure will make a name for himself in this great game...i believe Trent also shot a 300 during this tourny...great to hear...dad just got in before you by a couple of months...Congratulations ;)

Congrats to Shannen - A great reward for all the hard work...
well done chicky....

Trent congrats on the win and the 300 game.... well done

love
jeanine & joshii

Congratulations Shannon on your win.

You have been bowling very well of late & all your hard work is starting to pay off.

Keep up the terrific bowling.

Love Jenny & Alan ;)

Congratulations on your win Shannon. I think you failed to mention to me that you won when we spoke on the phone Hey. Well done. Well done to Trent as well for his win and a 300 game....

Awesome job on your first of many 300's Trent. I'm sure Trent your'e going to be a smoking young gun of the future!! To think your'e only 15, the worlds your oyster mate..

Mr C

PS Don't ever let me play you for money!!!

Back
Top Bottom