MRD Engineering Bathurst Pitstop 2008 - Thanks To All

bathurst tenpin bowl

1st Authority22 in Aust.
On behalf of all the staff of Bathurst Tenpin Bowl, I would like to thank all of the bowlers who made a effort to attend the Bathurst Pitstop tournament for 2008.

While we were somewhat disspointed with the number of bowlers who participated in the tournament, the ones who did were of very high standard and as a result, we witnessed some fantastic bowling including a 298 (George Frilingos), 300 (David Rosser) as well as a number of games in the 250+ range which was great to see. Congratulations to George Frilingos for dominating the tournament from start to finish and winning back to back Pitstops. Well done to Jarrod Lean and Scott Robertson for also running 2nd and 3rd repsectively.

We would like to also like to sincerely thank all of the sponsors for supporting the event - MRD Engineering, Global 900, Hammer Bowling (Carol & Lawrie from Animal's Pro Shop), Lane Masters / Legends Bowling (Dino from World Class Bowling Supplies) and Andrew Frawley. Without these very kind sponsors, the event would not have been as successful as it was. Thank you to those sponsors who have already committed to increasing their sponsorship of the event next year.

We look forward to seeing all tournament bowlers back next year and making the event a greater success than this year's event.

Julie Price
Bathurst Tenpin Bowl

I also would like to thank all the above people and all the bowlers who supported this event, you all made it a great first event that I was the Tortnament Director. Bathurst Tenpin Bowl always makes you feel right at home and I will always support this Bowling Center...... for many years to come

I know this has already most likely been disscussed but something to try and work out for next year, see if you can get a friday night squad as there are bowlers who bowl id that might of been able to attend but time restrictions could not make it happen.

Bathurst Tenpin bowl certainly know how to run a great tournament.

Julie and her crew had the machines running at 100%, the counter and cafe staff were some of the most friendly people i've ever met, and Leigh and Alan ran the scoring and format smoothly and efficiently.

Not only did it run excellently, the tournament commitee also asked the bowlers how to make it better next year, and were open to any suggestions on any changes that should be made to improve the competition.

You guys all did a fantastic job, and have secured my entry already for next years event.

Thanks for a great tournament.

Here Here tonx a truer statement has never been said ,as a spectator for the second year i witnessed some great bowling ,actually some awesome bowling. I will definitely be back hopefully dragging some more bowlers with me .......
free drinks /free food /great service as well as a few big names what more can you ask for. again well said andrew

signed major sponsor to a traveling youth bowler / father

Back
Top Bottom