Morwell Going Synthetic

Gee I'll believe it when I see it.

I have been hearing that Morwell is going synthetic for a few years now.......

Liz

Maybe they are picking up some of the lanes that will become available after Northcote closes in January.

Let me stop and think here. New Years down at Morewell bowling in SPC qualifiers, yes good memories indeed.

Maybe they are picking up some of the lanes that will become available after Northcote closes in January.

Apparently its all coming from the USA as the owners are a bit concerned about the price of the Australian Dollar
So I assume its all new

Gee Nev you have got to be kidding....the next time the owners think about helping out the bowlers will probably be the first time. don't worry they will have sourced them from some where that is really cheap.

they also have not laid them as yet so there is still time for them to change thier mind.

just my two bobs worth

Ace

Bit harsh people, Yes there has not been much help for the bowlers in the past but this is actually a good thing that is going to happen and may just allow a few of us to practice on some equipment that is up to date so we can compete when going away to higher tournys or just may even attract some bigger events sio we DONT have to travel far and wide!

I will stand up and say that i am one who has rubished the decisions made by manaement in the past but will be the first to congratulate them on finally bringing Mrwell bowl into the 21st century its not easy to shell out a heap of your hard earned in this economic climate but i guess they decided if they didnt do something there would be no bowlers left!

Thanks on behalf of all serious bowlers at Morwell :thumbup::groupwave2:

Now to work on getting a Kegel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I should have been more specific with my post and stated that I was agreeing with the post of "it's not down yet".

In the current economic situation, nothing is certain........

Liz

I should have been more specific with my post and stated that I was agreeing with the post of "it's not down yet".

In the current economic situation, nothing is certain........

Liz

In this economic situation that is absolutely correct!

I like everyone else hopes that they can get this done.
You may have misunderstood where i was coming from Jason but I am a serious player and would love nothing better than bowling on good conditions each time I come into the bowl

Brian

I like everyone else hopes that they can get this done.
You may have misunderstood where i was coming from Jason but I am a serious player and would love nothing better than bowling on good conditions each time I come into the bowl

Brian

Absolutly, amen to that!

morwell is in negoitations with amf synthetics and are waiting on amfs NEW release of new synthetic product hopefully the relase is in jan
to clear up any false infomation, guess work and rumors

From the manager of morwell tenpins
Cheers Gav

Thank you Gavin for confirming and now maybe people should start saying positive things and get Tenpin Bowling back on track in Gippsland.
Maybe the association and bowl should start to promote the facts like four people in Gippsland making STATE teams, new lanes coming to enduce higher scoring,etc,etc.
Get bodies back into league bowling.
Not all advertising costs, good advertising gets bowlers back in the centre.
Think positive:p:p:p
Bowlers will come.

Gunther.:):):)

It will be good to see Gavin and hopefully we will see a tournament down that way again for all us Melbournites to attend.

Well done Gavin and I certaintly hope that 2009 will see Morwell back as the premier Country centre in Victoria.
And YES Jockey you are correct the old South Pacific weekend roll offs were some of the best weekends away for a lot of Vic bowlers at Morwell.
Just think about the New Years Day roll off with half the field still hung over for drinking to much COKE the night before...............:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom