Monster Raffle - HUGE VALUE

As part of our sponorship of the SA Under 23 Classic at Village Bowl on 11th & 12th August, we have donated a package to be raffled.

The package consists of 4 Visionary balls of your choice, 2 Visionary Deluxe Double Totes and 1 Visionary shirt of your choice. Total value approx $1300.00.

Tickets will be sold via Total Bowling, at fundraisers for the tournament throughout SA, at Village Bowl (balls on display there) and through friends and organisers of the tournament.

The raffle will be drawn by Paul Longayroux and Ronda Hatchard when all tickets are sold, which may be before the tournament, during or after if need be.

Here is the value: there are ONLY 100 tickets at ONLY $25.00 each.

To purchase your ticket please call Mel or Paul at Village Bowl on 08 8289 3001.

Nice promo Max, will be calling the bowl for a ticket tonight.

Will you ship it too, or will the winner need to come get it? :)

Thanks!

Jeff

Bloodly Hell,
Too far away, and spent all my Ozzie dollars... All gone.
You don't take V/money do you ?

Well Done Max

I got ticket #2 :)

Bought today at around 11.00am. I thought more would have been sold by then. Come on people - a great prize from a great sponsor for a great cause. Get yer wallets out!

Hey Fred

Thats very generous, considering you have already taken the shirt off my back. HaHa (private joke)

Ok what the hell, it's in a good cause.

Max,
Put me down for a ticket, send me a e-mail with some bank pars for payment.
Hold onto the stub for me.

Fantastic initiative for a fantastic tournament. Let's get behind it people!

How many chances do you get to be fully kitted up for just about any lane condition for $25?

Great initiative to support the bowlers, and if I don't buy a ticket Rhonda will find me.....I will ring today for my tickets. My kids have always enjoyed the tournament and there are a great group from SA coming to bowl in the Sydney Youth Cup this weekend.
Thanks, Leanne.

Thanks to some support from bowlers at the SA Seniors this past weekend, ticket sales are starting to gain some momentum.

This sensational value raffle is is being drawn on Sunday 12th August.

Come on Youth Bowlers, we have donated these prizes to help you with great prizemoney, how about you help yourselves by buying a ticket? Remember, everything over budget in this raffle goes to increase your prize pool even further from what has been promised.

Even if you choose to sell rather than use the equipment, you will get $1000.00 for it any day of the week.

Please call Mel or Paul at AMF Village Bowl on 08 82893001 to buy your ticket.

Hi i was wondering if you could put me down for 2 tickets????? pm me some bank details for payment.

Back
Top Bottom